This is random...but...

twickywabbit

Scout+Indie's mommy
Reaction score
I can't wait to go on VACATION!!! 6 more days. I'm so excited. I just wanted everyone to know. :haha:

Anyone else going somewhere?

:nope: summer is my husbands busiest time so not only do we have no holiday it also means that I hardly ever see him - can't complain though as will be sick of the sight of him at the end of the season when there is no work left and he is moping around the house. Have a fabulous time though :flower:

that fantastic :D not summer here yet but i will be taking my DS on holiday more than likely during the summer down south to the beach our family have a holiday home which we use sometimes. but otherwise we're saving nowhere else planned yet maybe glencoe if we can get the time :D

:nope: summer is my husbands busiest time so not only do we have no holiday it also means that I hardly ever see him - can't complain though as will be sick of the sight of him at the end of the season when there is no work left and he is moping around the house. Have a fabulous time though :flower:

I'm sorry. :/

Where are you going??

We don't have anything planned anytime soon. We'll be going back home to Tampa in September so we'll probably go to Disney and Universal. That's about it.

If all is well after my scan we may look at a cruise or something for before baby comes.

We are going to Myrtle Beach, NC. Well actually we will be at Sunset Beach which is about an hour away or so. Non-commercial, very peaceful. It's gonna be me, my hubby, my mother, father, sister, aunt, two uncles, and little cousin. Also my grandma and other little cousin.

We have went together the past few years and we love it. Plus, the first day we are there, it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary. :)

Disney sounds wonderful. :)

We plan on spending a week in L.A. this summer or fall. Not sure exact dates yet. It will depend on DH's deployment schedule. I've already planned out the itinerary and started saving though. :dance:

We plan on spending a week in L.A. this summer or fall. Not sure exact dates yet. It will depend on DH's deployment schedule. I've already planned out the itinerary and started saving though. :dance:

L.A. is awesome! I had a blast when I went there.:thumbup:

I haven't been yet so I'm quite excited! It seems like it'd be awesome. We've only lived in California for a year and are moving away at the end of this year so we wanted to hurry up and see it while we can. We saw San Francisco last year and that was the most awesome city I've ever visited.

I haven't been yet so I'm quite excited! It seems like it'd be awesome. We've only lived in California for a year and are moving away at the end of this year so we wanted to hurry up and see it while we can. We saw San Francisco last year and that was the most awesome city I've ever visited.

San Fran is beautiful :flower: I lived in California for 8 years.

We are going to Myrtle Beach, NC. Well actually we will be at Sunset Beach which is about an hour away or so. Non-commercial, very peaceful. It's gonna be me, my hubby, my mother, father, sister, aunt, two uncles, and little cousin. Also my grandma and other little cousin.

We have went together the past few years and we love it. Plus, the first day we are there, it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary. :)

Sounds really nice!!! And a great time to go away! :)

Aw...Disney *is* wonderful! Have you ever been?? It's my favorite place!

I've been to Disney Land. It really is a magical place. :flower:

I;m going to cyprus on Saturday and the word excited doesnt cut it!

:happydance:

I've been to Disney Land. It really is a magical place. :flower:

Yep, it's amazing! I'm actually going back to the Land this summer. I forgot about that. It's sort of a work trip. My cousins are in a band and are recording a cd and I'm going as their photographer/videographer. After 2 weeks in LA of doing that, we're taking on some DL days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->