This is ridiculous but.....

no drama mama

Reaction score
My head's in a twist and I need somebody to talk some sense into me. lol

I haven't been on here in about 2 years, after my daughter was born and I discovered I was pregnant again. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in a blighted ovum - it was horrible. My husband has since decided that he doesn't want another and I've been a bit devastated by that but I can't force anything on him obviously, nor would that ever cross my mind.

Fast forward to this weekend... we've been feeling very frisky and had a bit of a slip up on Sunday. Oddly enough, the sides of my boobs were sore that day and I was super HOT so I'm pretty sure that's when I ovulated, 3 days earlier than expected. Out of sheer curiosity, I did an OPK yesterday when I should have and sure enough it was negative. I'm not positive that I even did O but the symptoms did seem to indicate it.

Now... here's the weird part. Later on Sunday evening (the same day as the slipup), my friend texted me out of the blue. She's a bit of a psychic and has been spot on with predictions for some of my other friends. Anyway, in this random text, she told me that every time she thinks of me, she sees me holding a baby. She was in a drugstore, saw a pregnancy test and I came right to mind. And then she said that she absolutely positively knows that I'm going to have another child and that it feels close, like it will be soon.

Cue me freaking out - I would love to have another but like I said, DH is not keen on the idea. Of course, if he was really all that concerned, you'd think he'd be a bit careful but that's a discussion for another thread ;) If it were to happen, I think he'd be fine but it would absolutely not be planned. So now my brain is all over the place, wondering if my friend could be right, wondering if the planets aligned to make it happen, and wondering how the hell I'm going to get through the next couple of weeks until I'm supposed to get my period. So I'm back and lurking. lol

I've never been sure how I stood on the psychics thing but I would definitely say that I believe in miracles and fate so of you're hoping to have a other baby, I really am excited to see if you get your bfp in a couple weeks! Update the post with your dpo symptoms. :) and baby dust to you!!

Wow, that's so weird! I do believe in premonitions, and I am so curious to hear if your friend is right about this! I think women can be very intuitive, especially with each other and especially about pregnancies. Well I think so anyway!

I hope you get the result you want!

I've never been sure how I stood on the psychics thing but I would definitely say that I believe in miracles and fate so of you're hoping to have a other baby, I really am excited to see if you get your bfp in a couple weeks! Update the post with your dpo symptoms. :) and baby dust to you!!

I'm not sure how I feel about it either, honestly. But I don't believe in coincidence either so it will be interesting to see. I will be okay either way - I'd love to have another but honestly, I'd rather spit out a toddler than go through the infant stage again! I'm mostly worried about my husband but at this point, it's out of my control and we'll just have to see if it's meant to be.

Ooh I so hope it works out whichever way you would like it to...

I had a friend that I've pretty much lost touch with last month I was about 10 dpo and I decided to POAS...I bought the test and when I got home I had a message from her asking if I was pregnant. She lives at the other end of the country from me and I haven't told a sole we are trying! She said she just had a feeling! It freaked me out as the last time I was, she told me very early on that she thought I was pregnant, I just laughed but couldn't work out how she knew.

Sadly last month wasn't my month but I still think it was strange that she somehow picked up that we had started trying! My last little one is two and she hasn't text me once on that two years asking if I was pg, only on the day I had bought a test. So I do agree with the others that somehow other women do have good instincts! Xxxxx

i think things have a way of happening even when you arnt trying for them to happen :) its like fate or something. GL and i hope you get what you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->