This is Sick

NicoleLJ

Mom to 6 beautiful Kids
Reaction score
This ad just appeared on my city's kijiji

"I am looking for a male Bichon or Bichon Maltese NOT neutered to breed with my 6 month female Bichon/Maltese. I'd like her to have one litter before I have her spayed. She is due to go into heat anytime soon."

6 Months old. A puppy being made to have a puppy.

A reputable breeder wouldn't need to be asking for a stud dog. Things need to change :nope:

:growlmad: Makes me so angry! Bitch is too young and they're breeding cross-breeds!

Well it looks like the ad is gone. At least I can't fine it. It was there when I went to bed last night and when I got up this morning it was gone. I was very glad to notice that.

When I saw the ad I emailed the owner and told her that making a six month old puppy have a litter was like forcing a 10yr old girl to have a baby. I also told her that there would be a high chance that she could die giving birth to those puppies. I worked for many years in rescue as a foster home and I had to bottle feed many a litter because the young mother had died giving birth. I also sent in a complaint to the ad place there. And it looks like it worked.

Kijiji doesn't allow studding services to be posted anymore, of course people work around that and do it anyway, but if they are reported they do get deleted :thumbup:

That is really bad. I don't agree with breeding anyway, when there are so many dogs being PTS every day due to them being strays !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->