This is so confusing!

Jessicamlazo

Reaction score
Ok Ive been feeling very fatigue, I am cramping and I have very sore breasts. I started taking my temp for the first time today and at 9:20 am it was 96.93 I just took it again which is 4:46pm and it was 98.48 I took a OPK and this is what I got. The first half of the line looks really dark as my control line. I am CD 25. I am so confused.....

Attachments

• DSCI0484.jpg
    DSCI0484.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
your temp will vary throughout the day. if you are going to bbt, you need to take it at the same time every am before you even get up out of bed. wake up, grab your thermometer, and track the temps every morning. when it goes up about a degree, you probably ovulated. temps only tell you when you ovulated, not when you are going to. also-that opk looks almost positive, but not quite. i would test again later tonight and it will probably be darker. good luck on your journey to your :bfp:!!!

no problem. the whole temping thing is frustrating-especially if you get up at different times each day. i see that you are on cd 25 and having alot of pg symptoms. maybe you can wait about 4-5 days and take a hpt??????????????

Yes im waiting to take a hpt but im nervous i was put on bc for month to regulate my af. I finally got my af on my own in may so hopefully i get a bfp!

good luck! let me know what happens.

Took another opk and this is what i got.. Ugh

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/jessluvsluis/04823d00.jpg

still neg. that's what most of my opks have been looking like...until today. there was hardy any test line at all. you are cd 25.....how many days does your cycle usually last???

are u after O ? if so these opk are sensitive and some arent as sensitive x

My cycles are super irregular i can got up to 6 months without one. Very confusing

mine are irregular too. did you talk to your doc about this???? you may need something to bring on a bleed.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->