This is the end, my beautiful friend.

sjminimac

Reaction score
Something happened today that could signal the end of a beautiful friendship, and there's a select few of you on here who will understand why i'm so sad so i thought i really needed to share.......I put charlie in his jumperoo and he cried :( Now he can crawl he doesn't want to be confined to one spot so he just paddied until i took him back out. It's the end of an era, my baby is growing up and the jumperoo is now redundant. Time to store it away for baby 2 x

Oh no! Matthew has grown out of his carrycot, I refuse to put it away because I can't excePt he's not a newborn anymore!

I understand your sadness. I have to bribe Clara with rice puffs to get her to go in her exersaucer.

oh no!

switch the words "jumperoo" with the words "lucy" (i.e. me :winkwink:) and we have the same situation!

:( Carter has been in his all of about 10 times since he was 8months.

Alexa Hates hers now too. :'(

She isn't quite mobile yet... but she wants me to help her be mobile... all day everyday.
If I don't hold her up on her feet, she moans all day.

I try n put her in Jumperoo, and she moans at that too.

Sad to see it go.

I know how you feel!
She won't even let me put her in it so I can take a shower.

I'm pretty much a single mom... so it's tough now she doesn't like it. :(

We had to sell Sophie's jumperoo last month, I was soooo upset! We were totally skint because someone had hacked our bank account, and she had kind of gone off her jumperoo for ages. I put her in it for one last time the day it went and she was happy again in it and I could have cried when it went :cry:

awww my babies are growing up. I refuse to put the travel playpen away. If I do that means my babies are bigger. But Seth dont use it no more. It stores the older kids balloons balls etc. Seth is almost outgrown his jumperoo and it breaks my heart. I force him to use his bumbo tho still. Bribe him with rice puffs or a toy LOL

Oh no :(
I am dreading the day that LO goes off his! How will I ever make breakfast again?!
I feel for you!
xx

Sad times :-( What will the blue frog do for sport now he can no longer taunt Charlie? Charlie will have to teach his younger siblings about that naughty frog! x

hi hun
aw dont feel too sad just think of how super clever charlie is becoming now ! hes an amazing little guy and hes just far too independent for his jumperoo. i have to admit i didnt even know what one was till i googled it lol !! x

I'm joining this page!!

on Sunday my jumperoo got dismantled and put up for sale!

Notice how I refer to it as my jumperoo lol.. I feel really sad about getting rid of it.. OH actually said to me... "I don't understand what your obsession is with the jumperoo"

But now Ellie's crawling/cruising she has no interest in it at all.. If I put her in there to try and occupy her, she'll last about 5 mins, while during that time just trying to walk in it lol

Sad times..

Aaah, it's sad isn't it?! Although I wouldn't pack it away just yet, ours is still in the corner of our living room and Erin loves standing up next to it and bouncing on her legs! It still gets used, just in a slightly different way!

x

Ive always wanted a jumperoo, but there too expensive and our house is WAY to small for one! :flower:

Ah hun, they do grow up so quickly. I have to say, Thomas is a much happier little boy now he can walk. He was happy when he could crawl and now he can walk things are 100 times better! Maybe Charlie will be happier too!
xxx

I was too lazy to put Ronan's jumperoo away when he outgrew it, but then he started cruising and loved cruising around the outside of it playing with the toys and making the music & sounds go off, and then recently, even though he's way too tall for it, he wants to hop in it to have a little play and bounce around. :shrug:

I was too lazy to put Ronan's jumperoo away when he outgrew it, but then he started cruising and loved cruising around the outside of it playing with the toys and making the music & sounds go off, and then recently, even though he's way too tall for it, he wants to hop in it to have a little play and bounce around. :shrug:

i havent put away Barrys yet either and he never wants to be in it anymore but he loves pulling himself on it and now hes cruising he plays with the toys by walking around it rather then being in it!

it is sad though, i even have piles of books under each leg to make it higher off the ground in an attempt to make it last longer and it did hes 10.5 months now so wasnt too bad!

I took mine down a week ago. It's in the hall, in bits, waiting to go into storage (I hope for the next one but OH has a different take on that!) The corner of the room it was in is so empty. Was just brilliant and well worth every penny spent on it. We got 5 months of use out of it and Ollie loved it until he could crawl. RIP Jumperoo!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dreading the day Ll' doesn't like hers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->