this is torture

beautifuloaks

Reaction score
This morning I had spotting.......

My best friends due date was yesterday......

If I was pregnant when she had her baby it wouldn't be so bad but with the spotting this am......I think its my AF coming.....if I don't start to bleed real heavy I will still test tomorrow but my hopes are pretty much shattered.....and my best friend is about to have her son any day now

All day today I have been fighting tears.....

We were originally two month apart in our pregnancies, she was 2 months ahead of me.....that's what makes it so hard.

My hopes are shattered with this spotting, I feel like I have to scrap myself off the floor.

I am so sorry that you feel so lost. Keep your head up and have faith.

Ive been trying since december 2010, one of my best freinds told me she was pregnant with out trying in april, i got pregnant in may, i was sooooooo happy! we talked about EVERYTHING together and was so excited. i wind up miscarrying at 11.5 weeks...so then in october i get another BFP im soooooooooo happy tell my close friends and family, we start talking AGAIN like we used to, i start spotting on the 8th, go to hospital another mc.

shes due in a couple weeks.

so yea..i understand..

xoxo best wishes.

Hi when I found out the 2nd time I was pegs my SIL found out 2days later she was to I never said anything to her about me but 2weeks later I MC. This was in June I have been trying not to see her as it still hurts me to see her belly growing and her sitting there telling me how she feels. I saw her yestoday and she asked me why I have been off with her and I broke down and told her all about what had happend and she was so shocked and sorry for me. So I no what you are going though she has been great about it and she has even said she will always be there for me if I need to talk and if not then I can stay away from her untill I feel ready to deal with it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->