This is very odd! Coincidence or the impossible? lol

shirlls

Reaction score
I am only 1 or 2 dpo and I know it is impossible to have any symptoms so soon, however for the past 24 hours I am running to the loo needing to pee all the time, and I am never like this. I can go over half a day sometimes without going to the loo.

Obviously I know this is probably nothing more than a weird coincidence but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this within days of ovulation and ended up with a bfp? I haven't got any pain and when I do have a UTI there is always pain so I don't think it is a UTI).

I can't help but wonder.... (sorry if I sound nuts, but I just thought it was worth asking).

I am only 1 or 2 dpo and I know it is impossible to have any symptoms so soon, however for the past 24 hours I am running to the loo needing to pee all the time, and I am never like this. I can go over half a day sometimes without going to the loo.

Obviously I know this is probably nothing more than a weird coincidence but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this within days of ovulation and ended up with a bfp? I haven't got any pain and when I do have a UTI there is always pain so I don't think it is a UTI).

I can't help but wonder.... (sorry if I sound nuts, but I just thought it was worth asking).

Hey. I have been pregnant 4 times. Every cycle, pregnant or not a day or 2 after ovulation I have to pee lots... Think it's shift of hormones for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->