This is why I hate TTC!

Curligurl

Reaction score
When we were TTC #1 it took 9 months for us to get our first BFP. During that whole time I was completely obsessed with OPKs, BBT, CM, etc. :wacko: Now that we are TTC#2, I decided that I would be more relaxed about the process....well, this is only cycle #2 and already I'm getting super anxious. I'm frustrated because I'm not getting any of my fertility signs, no EWCM, no positive OPKs, and my BBT is beyond irradic (temps from 97.6-99.8!). And last night, DH and I tried to BD and I was dry as the desert down there :growlmad: needless to say, he couldn't finish.
I was so embarassed....

I already know that this month is a bust. I wish I could just relax and let it happen...

Sorry:hugs: I'm also in month 2, but TTC #1.

2 things that may help, I figured out this cycle not to be so concerned about temping at the same time every day and more concerned with temping whenever I wake up from a solid sleep..that varies between 5AM and 8AM.. If you are temping after waking up regularly, try a new thermometer maybe??

Also, I don't produce a lot of my own CM, so we've been using just a little bit of preseed which has been really helpful and actually feels pretty good too. I bought mine off Amazon.

Good luck!

I agree with the preseed!! This is also my second month TTC and for some reason not producing any ewcm either. I really liked the preseed, I didn't use as much as it recommended, just put a little inside and a little on him and it made a world of a difference!

Try it! I bought mine at Rite Aid for $25 (didn't have time for Amazon, it's probably cheaper there). I've also seen it at Target for $22.

I feel exactly the same!!! A month ago I wasn't even sure I wanted a second (although I think that was more just fear of pregnancy lol) and now we tried this month and i have turned into psycho person again. I swore I wouldn't waste pregnancy tests again and I have already wasted 4 and an ovulation test lol!

I just wanted to say how much I love your new avvie Curligirl! <3 Got nothin' to say about TTC except that it's a sick, twisted, pit of evil :haha: . As you were! :coffee:

TTC will drive you crazy...from temping, pregnancy and ovulation kits, scheduling your BD around a symptom,...lol :wacko:

All I can say is your not alone.

FYI - I brought my pre-seed from CVS for 23.99, I too could not wait for amazon to deliver it. lol :)

Good luck everyone! Baby dust coming your way!!!!
:dust:

Guess what?? Woke up this morning to a ton of EWCM!!! OPK is still negative though (tested 3 different times)....anyway we BD just in case....

Guess what?? Woke up this morning to a ton of EWCM!!! OPK is still negative though (tested 3 different times)....anyway we BD just in case....

That's awesome! :happydance: What CD are you on?

I'm CD16...still dry! Grr

CD19! My cycle is usually 28-31 days...I bought some progesterone cream today so that I can hopefully get past 9dpo without spotting or AF. Last month I started spotting at 6dpo! It was my first cycle after BC so maybe my body is still getting adjusted.

OPK's in my opinion make things worse, so much stress and bother. I've given up using them, threw away the last of the ones I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->