This isn't possible is it?

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My cycles are usually 33-44 days apart and my last cycle was 12/2. I'm usually 5 days a month (mild/medium flow) but for the past few days I've been wiping pink when I go to the bathroom maybe twice a day. My actual cycle though isn't due until the 12th. I'm not sure what's going on.

IB doesn't last this long according to Google. This has been going on since the 7th. I thought my period was just coming early but then when I went again nothing there. It just happens twice a day.

As of today (1/12) I've been feeling very nauseous and my head is killing me. I'm still spotting but idk what's going on.

My cycles are usually 33-44 days apart and my last cycle was 12/2. I'm usually 5 days a month (mild/medium flow) but for the past few days I've been wiping pink when I go to the bathroom maybe twice a day. My actual cycle though isn't due until the 12th. I'm not sure what's going on.

IB doesn't last this long according to Google. This has been going on since the 7th. I thought my period was just coming early but then when I went again nothing there. It just happens twice a day.

As of today (1/12) I've been feeling very nauseous and my head is killing me. I'm still spotting but idk what's going on.
Here's hoping its just some left over blood that is being expelled. I have heard this can happen. I know your pain. I am so irregular it hurts. I just found out that I am not supposed to be counting the days I spot as my period but dang it I spot for three days, stop for two, bleed for two, stop again, and then spot for another day or two. At least that is how it was going. Last month I only straight bled for two days and then stopped only to spot for two days four days later. Sigh. Good luck...I hope we both get our BFPs. Tammy

Left over blood from what? This has been going on since 4 days after we DTD on the 3rd. What else could it be?

Here's hoping its just some left over blood that is being expelled. I have heard this can happen. I know your pain. I am so irregular it hurts. I just found out that I am not supposed to be counting the days I spot as my period but dang it I spot for three days, stop for two, bleed for two, stop again, and then spot for another day or two. At least that is how it was going. Last month I only straight bled for two days and then stopped only to spot for two days four days later. Sigh. Good luck...I hope we both get our BFPs. Tammy

it could be old blood from your period. Occasionally not all the blood escapes the uterus during a normal cycle and when we have sex or the cervix is in the right position it might release some of the blood. Is it dull to brownish or bright red? Bright red is new blood.

It's dull pink to brown. When I went to the bathroom abt 5 mins ago it's brown. Why would it take a month for old blood to come down and why is it lasting so long?

it could be old blood from your period. Occasionally not all the blood escapes the uterus during a normal cycle and when we have sex or the cervix is in the right position it might release some of the blood. Is it dull to brownish or bright red? Bright red is new blood.

I dont think its old blood, I think it could be implantation or AF taking her time to show.

sounds like old blood. https://www.justmommies.com/articles/period-during-pregnancy.shtml I hope that sheds some light.

It does. Question though: It's only been 9 days since we had sex. Isn't it too soon for this? Also, when should I test?

sounds like old blood. https://www.justmommies.com/articles/period-during-pregnancy.shtml I hope that sheds some light.

I actually just read a post that is under TWW right now about implantation bleeding timing and symptoms. You should check it out. Good luck again!

I saw the post. Thanks! Idk how many DPO I am though. When should I test?

I actually just read a post that is under TWW right now about implantation bleeding timing and symptoms. You should check it out. Good luck again!

Honestly, I am struggling with that myself. I have been resisting the urge to POAS for five days now. With my crazy cycle I could be 6 DPO now or I might well be 10 DPO. I keep resisting because I don't want a false negative to put any thoughts of 'it's all in my head' in my head. LOL I decided to test on the 16th. That is still a full five days before AF is due. I have three days to go, I can do this. This morning I thought I was going to cave but I was simply too exhausted to deal with it and I had to pee really bad. If you want, we can test together on Friday if AF stays away.

Ok that would be great! :)

Honestly, I am struggling with that myself. I have been resisting the urge to POAS for five days now. With my crazy cycle I could be 6 DPO now or I might well be 10 DPO. I keep resisting because I don't want a false negative to put any thoughts of 'it's all in my head' in my head. LOL I decided to test on the 16th. That is still a full five days before AF is due. I have three days to go, I can do this. This morning I thought I was going to cave but I was simply too exhausted to deal with it and I had to pee really bad. If you want, we can test together on Friday if AF stays away.

I just bought some generic tests from Giant Food Store. I don't think i am going to be able to hold out until Friday.

Lol I wasn't able to hold out until Friday either. I took a test today ( not with FMU though) and I got a BFN. I plan on re testing on Friday or Saturday.

I just bought some generic tests from Giant Food Store. I don't think i am going to be able to hold out until Friday.

:fool:oh good, I don't have to feel guilty then. I took one too and also got a BFN. I will retake it on Friday as originally planned but with the mood I am in I really want a beer. But as much as I would like one I know I shouldn't until I know for sure.

When is AF due? When do you think you conceived?

:fool:oh good, I don't have to feel guilty then. I took one too and also got a BFN. I will retake it on Friday as originally planned but with the mood I am in I really want a beer. But as much as I would like one I know I shouldn't until I know for sure.

Just read your first post and this sounds like me last Anout. A year ago through March. I had random spotting all the time and I thought I was going to go crazy. I finally convinced my OB to send me for an ultrasound because this had never happened before and I had been off the pill for 6 months. Anyway, turns out in the ultrasound they saw I had a cyst that had just ruptured and was taking it's good old time to dissolve (or whatever it was doing) and is why I had all the spotting. Coincidently I stopped spotting a few days after that and had my normal period pretty much on time (which meant I was either spotting or bleeding for almost an entire month). Ugh!
I don't know if your dr will do US but it may put your mind at ease. I went on to get a BFP the next cycle that unfortunately ended in MC but had nothing to do with the cyst. And I've don't have PCOS and never had a cyst that I know of (although I hear it's common). Anyway, just thought id throw another experience out there. I know it can be so frustrating when your body seems to be going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->