This kind of thing makes me so mad!

channy3232

Reaction score
A friend of mine has 4 daughters. One from a previous relationship, one with her current husband and her husband had two from two previous relationships (lol) The oldest is almost 16. A few years ago they fought and fought to get full custody of her from her mom. Well now I know why! My friend goes out every night and leaves the three younger girls with the 16 year old. She even said to me one time "any time you want to hang out, let me know. We have a live-in babysitter now! Hahahhaaa!"
NOW, she posted on her facebook that her brother had an extra plane ticket to Hawaii and how could she "not say no to going" Um how could you not say no??? Maybe because you have 4 children to take care of, not to mention leaving your husband who already works 2 jobs to take care of them?!? Their relationship is a little disfunctional already. He cheats on her, she gets all mad, he buys her jewelry, and she forgives him.
I just think she's being selfish. To just pack up last minute and fly to Hawaii with your brother, leaving your 4 kids and husband behind to fend for themselves?? I could maybe see her planning a getaway somewhere to get some time away, but Hawaii??? And last minute. I don't know. The whole situation just bothers me.

That definitely doesn't seem right. :nope: I sometimes wonder why people like that are blessed with so many children when there are so many people out there that can't even get pregnant but would be amazing parents.

I could never go on vacation without Emma or my husband. It's a bit odd that she is just up and leaving them all. :wacko:

Wow, that is just nuts. I would love to go to Hawaii but I would want my OH and kids with me. It sounds like your friend is very selfish.

:shock:

kinda feel sorry for the 16 year old,
poor girl probably doesn't have much of
a social life or anything :nope:

who on earth just leaves their kids especially
when she knows the other adult works 2 jobs

the 16 year old sounds like their mother
not her, irresponsible cow :growlmad:

Yeah I was actually coming on here again to say how bad I feel for the 16 year old too. School is about to let out and she's not going to have a summer vacation because she'll be stuck at home watching 3 kids. Plus they won't go anywhere because the 16 year old doesn't drive yet and there are only so many things to do here in our town.
Like I said, if she had planned to go to the beach with her friends or something for the weekend, ok. But a week in Hawaii on the spur of the moment like it's a trip to the supermarket is so ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->