This little lady is coming early. Update Page 5

So I went in, kicking and screaming demanding to be seen. The head midwife went beserk that I'd been told not to bother to come in, I heard her carrying on at the other midwifes :haha:

Basically, I'm in slow labour. It's not established so I can stay at home until it advances, I just have to take it easy and get an ambulance if my waters go or if they get less than 10 minutes and I'm having regular home visits until she turns up.

Thank Heavens I went in! Made a formal complaint that the head midwife DEMANDED I submit.

Glad u got seen to...

Glad the head mw is taking it seriously coz that's a huge joke of a system if they don't care or stop u being in labour at 32 weeks

Hope ur buba cooks for longer

Good on you for going in. Hope baby stays in for a few more weeks with you xx

I am so glad you went in. That midwife sounds like my sort of person lol Hope your not in to much discomfort and they keep taking you seriously x

Glad they seen you! Hope baby stays put for a while longer and pains ease for you, are they still regular? Hope your ok x

Glad you got seen. Did they not give you steroids?

I don't understand why if they think your in slow labour they didn't keep you for 24 hours to administer steroid injections ? If you were term I'd understand them sending you home to wait it out, but your not term and your baby would definitely benefit from steroids !! Did they check your cervix to see if your dilating ?

glad you got seen to!

i think fact they didnt give her steroid shots is because slow labour can take weeks!

my SIL was told she was in slow labour at 33 weeks and still had to be induced at 40 weeks because it never progressed :/

Still having contractions at 25 mins apart, dialated to 1-2cm but like a PP said, they won't give me steroid injections because slow labour can take ages. They're keeping and eye on my progress and if I progress rapidly then I'll have the steroids. If it stays the same then they'll leave it. They only want to give me them if they had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->