This looks totally unnatural how can this be normal?!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm approaching 9 weeks and I look like this?!! This is my 3rd baby and I did bloat with the other pregnancies but this just seems in natural considering the baby is so tiny and I'm not even eating big meals or anything! Anybody else in this situation lol x

image.jpg

I'm almost 6 weeks with baby number 2 and not far off looking like that myself. Mines very much bloat
X

Glad it's not just me then lol literally all my friends don't even look pregnant til they are in second trimester then u got me like this :-/ haha x

Baby number 3 here too and the bloat is so bad! I didn't have this much bloat before but looking back my bloat never left only got bigger until it was eventually a real bump

My third baby as well and you could definitely tell I was pregnant at 12 weeks

My tummy feels bigger, but wow! That is one amazing bump.

4th baby here and 9weeks as well...I'm about this size too!! No hiding it for me:( it's all the loose muscles from previous pregnancies:)

I'm 12 weeks 2day.. 3rd baby. And I have had to wear maternity clothes!!! I can't fit in my work uniform... x

Wow that's quite a bump! Saying that I'm 10 weeks with my second and by the end of the day I look pretty large!

I looked like that & around 13 weeks the real bump replaced the bloat. 22 weeks now & happy the bloat is gone.

I got large really fast with my second but this one seems to be not too bad. I'm a bit more bloated but can't tell I'm pregnant yet. Or at least no one has outright asked. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->