This makes no sense...

Mrs. Vet

Reaction score
I started tempin this cycle on CD 6, first Fertility Friend said I o'd on CD 9. That made no sense to me and sure enough it stopped making sense to FF one or two days ago! :dohh:
Now based on my temps it says I ovulated on CD 13 which would be awesone as we BDed on CD 12! So while I wish it would be true, my CM was sticky that day and creamy the days before.
I started doing OPKs yesterday and they all came back negative, today I took 2 and both were negative as well. I do have the eggwhite/stretchy CM today though. My temp was lower the last 2 days and went up today.
So basically none of this fits together or makes any sense to me..:nope:
I'm still wondering if I'm even ovulating at all and now I wish I would have started temping sooner...
I guess we will keep BDing and I will keep trying the OPKs for a few more days..

Did anyone ovulate with no eggwhite stuff or have the eggwhite when you weren't ovulating?

I get the egg white stuff on and off all month long - also temping doesn't work well for me, and I get weird OPK results. These are all due to the fact that I have PCOS - but I DO ovulate (maybe not every month, but it happens) I know ladies on here who don't have PCOS but still get the on-again-off-again egg white and creamy CM all month long. Hope this helps :)

I would :sex: now that you are seeing ewcm. Can you link your chart so we can take a look? It almost sounds like you will ovulate today/tomorrow if your temp has started to rise. What time are you using your opks? I have only caught my surge very late, 9-10pm. So strange! I have tempted at 11, 2, 4, 6... and only catch it that late! Play around and see if that helps. Also, do you temp orally? I used to do mine orally but my temps were not very consistent so temping vaginally for me works better. Just a few suggestions, I hope you are able to figure out what your body is doing!

I would :sex: now that you are seeing ewcm. Can you link your chart so we can take a look? It almost sounds like you will ovulate today/tomorrow if your temp has started to rise. What time are you using your opks? I have only caught my surge very late, 9-10pm. So strange! I have tempted at 11, 2, 4, 6... and only catch it that late! Play around and see if that helps. Also, do you temp orally? I used to do mine orally but my temps were not very consistent so temping vaginally for me works better. Just a few suggestions, I hope you are able to figure out what your body is doing!

I will try to link it! Temp is still higher this morning. I am taking it orally, considering switching it to vaginally next cycle too as they always seem somewhat low orally. I am always taking it the same time first thing in the morning as I understood that is what I'm supposed to do.
The EWCM was gone last night and this morning I'm not really sure what it is, there isn't a whole lot of it there anymore but the bit that is there is sticky I think..

Ok does this work?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4435a4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Based on your cm/cp Id say you haven't o yet. Be prepared for your chart to change again. Many women dont see ewcm. Watery cm is just as good if not better!

Based on your cm/cp Id say you haven't o yet. Be prepared for your chart to change again. Many women dont see ewcm. Watery cm is just as good if not better!

I will keep taking OPKs and we already BDed today and will do it again if the OPK shows positive tonight (if not maybe tomorrow again).
I hope if I don't end up preggo this cycle it will start to make more sense to me over the months...:dohh:

It Should. Three months of charting is usually the key to seeing patterns. You'll have a better idea of how YOUR cycle works etc. Just keep at it. And fwiw.. opks dont work for everyone. Be sure to note any/all symptoms so you can compare to future cycles too!

It Should. Three months of charting is usually the key to seeing patterns. You'll have a better idea of how YOUR cycle works etc. Just keep at it. And fwiw.. opks dont work for everyone. Be sure to note any/all symptoms so you can compare to future cycles too!

I am starting to wonder about the OPKs! Just took them again (using 2 different brands right now) and now the line is fainter than the last 2 days!
So I guessthat could mean I already ovulated?

The symptoms don't really match though? Or do they?
I guess we are not finding out any time soon unless I end up pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->