This might be an odd question, but....

babyplease01

Reaction score
So lately I've been attracting bugs. Yes, bugs. I feel like I find a tick crawling on me every other day. I don't mess with the dogs, I don't get near DF after he goes hunting because I can't stand the smell of his "no-scent" stuff. I'm in the house most of the time!! Do you think pregnancy can attract ticks (and ladybugs, and fleas) like it does mosquitos or am I losing it entirely??? My house is NOT infested with bugs. I've never had an issue like this before and I've lived in the country my whole life. Even playing in the woods as a kid and walking through fields as an adult, never had this problem. So what gives????

are they literally coming to you? before and during pregnancy, id attract all blood-suckers --- mosquitoes and especially fleas. blood suckers love sweet blood so if you eat sugary things they'll likely jump on you before anyone else even if you're side by side standing. they dont like beer. my dad drinks beer and they never once even looked at his skin. my mom was second best to me but i was definitely their first victim.

salt and garlic powder deters fleas but you're saying ticks. i did not ever have to deal with ticks and i live in the middle of the forest in the mountains thats high traffic of raccoons and deer families! unfortunately the raccoons almost always have rabies around here.

I don't know!! It's not unheard of to get a tick on you out here, but I've never had as many on me as I have since I got pregnant. And I feel like there's always a ladybug nearby. I haven't been out in the mosquitoes so I'm not sure there. But I did find two fleas on me in my house. The dog hasn't been inside for a couple of months but I guess there's a few fleas in there still?? But I'm the only one who's seen any. I'm just afraid I'm gonna get lice or something and then where will I be??? Poison shampoo???

yesssssssssssssssssssss!!! well, flies and mosquitoes have literally been harassing me yet leaving everyone else alone!

I have roaches. At work, in the yard, and even one in a shop! yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->