this pregnancy feelsso different.

Jessicahide

Reaction score
This is my fourth pregnancy and this one feels so different to the others, I have had no sickness, but had disturbed sleep and can't go to the toilet... I was sick with the others from word go until and including when I gave birth, I couldn't eat red meat in the others, fine with that now... Hummm, just hope everything is OK,anyone else?

Last time I got pregnant I couldn't stNd the smell of fish. My DH's fav meal out is fish n chips and I had to put my foot down or I'd be stuck over the toilet. Now, I have no food aversions. Just made Red Snapper with asparagus & Bernaise sauce. Omg was SO good!
I'm eating loads of garlic/ginger/onions to try to stay healthy. I've heard getting sick while preggers is awful.

Yep... I've been sick the whole time so far and can tell you it is awful :( just want this cold to end! I've had it for a month!

This is also my fourth and if I hadn't taken a test and not had my monthly cycle I wouldn't have known I was pg. I have barely had any symptoms at all. Occasionaly nausea but that comes and goes for me pg or not. When I went to my appt. 3 weeks ago, I thought it would be a false positive, but the u/s showed the little baby and we heard the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->