This pregnancy is different to my others

Celesse

Reaction score
This is the 4th time I've been pregnant. #1 and #2 resulted in live birth, #3 was a MMC discovered 8+, confirmed 10+ but growth around 6+.

All 3 previous pregnancies followed the same pattern; One spot of IB at 9dpo followed by BFP, nausea starting middle of 4+ developing into all day nausea and food aversions without actually throwing up, nipple pain/itching. All 3 previous pregnancies I had a small amount of spotting around 7/8 weeks.

This pregnancy has been very different. I'm coming straight off a miscarriage cycle with this pregnancy and it took what seemed like an eternity to ovulate with hormones up and down. I had one spot IB 8dpo and then another at 9 dpo. Then after my BFP I've had more spotting, 13dpo, 15dpo, 16dpo and then more small amounts since Sunday. I feel really really tired. Nipple pain isn't as bad as other pregnancies even though I'm still BFing. I haven't had the same all day nausea just a few waves of nausea mostly in the morning.

I think I'd feel ok if this was a second pregnancy that was completely different, maybe even a third, but this is my forth pregnancy and its so different from all the others.

hCG was 8231 yesterday at 5+4 and I have a scan arranged for tomorrow.

Anyone experienced similar? Or have any idea why it would be different this time?

This pregnancy is mega different, my first two wee similar, the second resulting in a loss at 12 weeks, third was twins so different although similar, this one is quite different, I feel different, just found out I'm 12 weeks, not sure if it's because my body is so used to it now, 4th pregnancy and 4th baby in 4 and a half years or what.

Hubby believes it's because this is our first girl but I'm convinced boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->