This two weeks is killing !!!!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
Please can any help me with thi as I'm struggling to wait and have convinced my self it not worked!!!!!!feeling down xx

I'm not sure I can help but I can assure you that you're not alone. I was very excited about getting into the TWW as its my first cycle but the excitement wore off after 2 days and now I am very impatient. I am 7 or 8 dpo. I wasn't going to test until 13/14 dpo but I am now fighting temptation to test tomorrow.

To make it worse I have the opposite problem that I have tons of symptoms but I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case I am just imagining them or they are phantom symptoms! The symptoms have really made me want to get on with testing.

Fingers crossed for you. When are you testing?

Are luv thanks for replying.........I had a FET on Monday just gone and me and hubby haven't told anyone !!! When you think it would show A HPT ? When you thinking of testing Hun xxx

What is a FET? I tested positive at 8 DPO last time, so it's not too early! I consider mine an 8 day wait lol. But of course if you test negative it doesn't mean you're out, 8 days just seems so much better than two weeks!

I totally feel the same way. I got a faint positive on Sunday when I was expecting AF at the latest and had what I thought was implantation bleeding and now nothing but bfn's and a negative blood test. I really got my hopes up and now I feel so down. Idk when I ovulated though and I've seen some people just takes longer to test positive but I'm finding it hard to stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->