This TWW is nerve-wrecking!

luvsgreen

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

This is my first post even though I have been reading on here for quite awhile. I am currently 38 years old and am TTC. I have 4 kiddos, my oldest is 18 and youngest is 12. My husband has no children and would like to have at least one. We have been pregnant twice and have lost both. One at 12 weeks and the other at 8 and were referred to an RE after the last one in Jan 2014. After our testing we found out that I have a high TSH (3.9), low ovarian reserve and I also had a polyp removed on March 14. My next cycle, my RE started me on 50 mg of clomid and I am currently at 13 DPO. I have been a little test crazy and have gotten all BFN's up until yesterday and have decided not to test again until I am late which my AF is due on 5/4. I feel like there is no one that I can talk to about all these issues I am having and thought this would be a great way to get input and hear from others. I am feeling so antsy waiting for the next few days so I would love to hear other stories.

Hi luvsgreen
I have 14/12 yrs old & a 10mth old met the love of my life 3 yrs ago and wanted to have a child together 10 mths later oscar is amazing we are very much enjoying this time again and have decided to try once more.
Im currently 8dpo af due 5/5. Hoping to test around sunday
if I can wait that long :)
I am driving myself mad with the symptom spotting.
Fx to you lots of baby dust its amazing doing it all again:)

Yes it is pretty amazing, but I never thought it would be this difficult especially after 4 already lol. I was planning on waiting until Sunday or Monday. It is really difficult to see those BFN's. Is this your first month TTC? Lot's of baby dust to you as well!

We pretty much decided we would like to start trying a few months ago so they were close on age and would have eachother as my eldest 2 are only 18mths apart.
4th cycle trying but up untill this month I was quite laidback. Now im getting impatient as it did take us 12mths to conceive last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->