this video is amazing

helen1234

Reaction score
this video made me cry (dam hormones)
even though we havent got a pool i think its a great idea too teach babies this technique, clever little things.....

https://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

It looks uselful only at the mo I dont know If I could handle watching it as I have been blubbering all morning at the child abuse adds and the starving kids in afraica. :(

Some one posted this a few months ago , I think its amazing . xxx .

It looks uselful only at the mo I dont know If I could handle watching it as I have been blubbering all morning at the child abuse adds and the starving kids in afraica. :(

its a nice cry though like a awwww how clever cry, not a sad cry
x

Wow. That is amazing! But I personaly wouldn't trust that tecnique to save my babys life, You never know how they could react when they start panicing and crying at the same time. The first thing Id do certainly isn't think to turn over but I suppose some children just do it
Xx
Great video thou, Thanks for posting :)
Xx

Wow, thats ace! I love how the baby was calling for its dad. Both my kids started swimming lessons at the age of about 2. Its so important. Specially here in Oz. Swiming, beach, pools are part of the culture.

Wow, that's amazing!! We live by the coast so I want my kids to know how to swim as early as possible, like me. It's a bit chilly here to worry about the baby wandering into a pool in the back garden mind you! :)

Wow that's incredible! Anna can swim on her front. But we've been taking her since she was 2 weeks old :) Sometimes she rolls over onto her basck tho and turns her head to try and drink the water which isn't so good! lol

awwww thats fab!!!

how clever is that baby! and i loved they way he was just sort of calling out silly me ive fell in the pool again can someone come and get me out :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->