This weeks One born every minute

Both me and Gordon just sat in silence really. I cried all the way through it especially at the part where Izzy's Mummy and Daddy were asking each other who's turn it was to do her cares. I remember that part so well. Also how awkward it looks changing a nappy via an incubator. The worse part for me was when Izzy's Mummy finally got to cuddle her. God my heart just burst at that point. I waited 3 weeks for a cuddle just like she did.

Did anyone notice how much Izzy's Mummy looked at the monitors whilst sitting next to the incubator. Just like what we all did.........

Was a weird feeling looking in...really slapped me in the face how hard it was. Sandi - I too felt numb.

Marleysgirl - I'll be watching your TV appearance!

dona i spotted her too, christ i even looked for them when alexs eyes were gettin tested :dohh:

I watched it and I have to admit I think it made me appreciate Chloe and Jaycee so much more. I realise how much they have had to go through and what I felt wasnt anything to the amount of fighting they had to do x

I am so glad they aired this...it has made a lot of people at work, friends and family realise just how much Darren and I have gone through and we had an uneventful journey through NICU, just the usual Braddies, Apneas and feeding traumas. I watched it and thought I can't do it again...it is still too raw...

Baby William was amazing, such a fighter. Truly amazing...

I watched it with a lump in my throat but held it together because my mother - in law was there. I think I might have had a bit of a weep if she wasn't. In fact I got a bit annoyed because she got all upset and it became all about her and Alan's late father. It was almost like she was stealing my moment....:blush:

I found bits of it quite endearing, almost comical. Listening to the conversations and it being familiar. There were a few "awwww" moments.

I have it on Sky+ I think I'll sit and watch it again myself next week and have a good blub about it.

Did anyone notice how much Izzy's Mummy looked at the monitors whilst sitting next to the incubator. Just like what we all did.........
I kept looking at Izzy's monitors to see what the numbers said too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->