This will be my 3rd cycle TTC

crylynn

Reaction score
Well as much as I don't WANT to have AF show up, I am glad to report that it actually finally did tonight. I should have started on the 15th of July but was late with :bfn: for my trouble so I was wanting to just start so I could start ttc again. Good gawd I thought it would never happen!

The last time I was that late I was pg (many many years ago), I have been regular for years! but I guess the whole TTC thing caused me stress and made me wonky. Well, that or I just didn't O.

This month I am going to use opk's and softcups and bd till I can't bd anymore on the days he is here!

Well as much as I don't WANT to have AF show up, I am glad to report that it actually finally did tonight. I should have started on the 15th of July but was late with :bfn: for my trouble so I was wanting to just start so I could start ttc again. Good gawd I thought it would never happen!

The last time I was that late I was pg (many many years ago), I have been regular for years! but I guess the whole TTC thing caused me stress and made me wonky. Well, that or I just didn't O.

This month I am going to use opk's and softcups and bd till I can't bd anymore on the days he is here!

Welcome crylynn! :hugs: Good luck :dust::dust:

TTC is definitely stressful, wish I had an easy answer to combat that :wacko:

Welcome crylynn! :hugs: Good luck :dust::dust:

TTC is definitely stressful, wish I had an easy answer to combat that :wacko:

lol if I had the answer to stress I would be rolling in dough and have no worries about ttc.

Getting my AF did alleviate some of my stress, and any help is good.

Welcome.

Most of us on here use charting of our cycles, have you considered that?

It won't particularly help with your stress but it will give you more information, helps you get to know your body much better, and is a lot more effective for pinpointing ovulation than OPKs - though we all use them as well LOL.

Hello crylynn :hi:

Shame we can't have a drink to help with this TTC lark but having a laugh on here certainly helps my stress decrease :thumbup:

I do now chart and find I am less stressed than the cycles I didn't chart but everyone is different but maybe you could try it for a cycle or two to see if it increases or decreases the stress :)

I wish I had your restraint Macwooly but if I didn't have a few glasses of wine prior to ovulating I would go mad! I don't have any during the 2ww though. So, I guess I should hurry up and pour myself a glass snce I should O within 2 days!

Oh don't get me wrong I go nuts on CD1 and have a glass of wine or a large G&T :) But after that I behave for the rest of the cycle :)

But this cycle I wasn't even sure I had ovulated so when I was away last week I had a G&T one night and a glass (or possibly 2:blush:) of wine the next and of course FF finally confirmed today I had ovulated! Opps :blush:

LOL I'm sure it will be fine. I mean, an embryo can't be affected by alcohol until after implantation has occured anyways right?

Then no need to worry, just try to relax and hang in there. It will be testing time soon enough!

You ladies are awesome! I did also decide to chart this month and took my temp this morning and will continue to do so. I really want be a mom again and I know the only way that is going to happen is for me to take charge and do what must be done.

Excellent news on the charting :thumbup: If you find it too obsessive at least you can stop :)

Charting is so informative, I've learned heaps doing it.

lol I tend to be obsessive about things anyway when I really want something, so charting is right up my alley. The only reason I didn't start charting for the first month I was ttc is because I was originally going to give it three months using cm and the calendar as my indicators for ov. But because of my last cycle ending the way it did, I am jumping right into what I planned for cycles 4 - 6 if I didn't conceive during the first three which is opk and charting.

I think you'll find it pretty useful - are you going to use Fertility Friend?

NS yes I signed up over at fertility friend and have been charting these last two days. I really didn't know how I would do taking my temp first thing without moving or getting up yet, but surprisingly (or NOT surprisingly) it seems to be the first thing on my mind lol.

This is only my 2nd cycle TTC and my first cycle charting, but I really find it fascinating. I've spent my entire fertile life trying to think as little about my cycle as possible, and now I've learned so much about my body in the past six weeks. I'm not sure I will stop charting even after I complete my family...(of course by then, there may be nothing left to chart, but that's okay!)

I showed dh my chart this cycle on fertility friend and explained it, and his reaction was, "wow"! It was really great to look at it with him - it is, "wow"!

Well my charting this month got all messed up because (of all things) the barking of my dog, my sisters dog and the scratching at my door by my cat. Gah!!! I would jump out of bed to settle them all down and then do a facepalm. Thankfully what was getting the dogs and cat riled up has stopped.

Anyway! I know I am fertile right now but I was not planning on TTC this month, just too much going on and was just giving it a break but today Future Baby's male contributor was able to come by so who knows what will happen. Because my cycle was so messed up late last month it has effected my cycle this month too. So I am on day 16 of my cycle but I have not ovulated yet and have ewcm. I actually am expecting to ovulate tonight! So there is a chance.

BTW Future Baby's (that is what I call my little future bundle of joy) male contributor is a friend of mine, I am not married, not in a relationship, don't want to be, happily single and just concentrating on living my life.

I was charting and first time doing opk last cycle, so this cycle is charting, prenatal pills, clomid, opk, cough syrup for cm and my dh will be on vitamins. Also going to do a smep and special diet for our blood types. I am jumping right into what I planned for cycles 4 - 6 if I didn't conceive during the first three which is opk and charting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->