This will be my month! Anyone have any success stories taking a similar mix?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi I have been ttc since august after I had an mmc and am fed up waiting!
I am determined that this will be the month, and I have decided to start taking a ttc tablet (pre-natal vitamins like zinc, folic acid and b6) each day this cycle, as well as agnus castus up to od and evening primrose oil until od. I also have got pre-seed and will be using that this month for the first time.

What do you guys think? is it over kill? Did anyone take similar and have success? Or anyone else starting taking this stuff this cycle?

I also am going to use only femfresh when washing to help keep the pH of my..ahem..lady parts nice and balanced ha

Baby dust to all :)

When I conceived my daughter I had long cycles and it took us 14 months to conceive. The cycle i finally conceived, I used preseed, soft cups, pre natal vitamins, and I forget what else :haha:
This time around I am trying to be more calm. It isn't going so well. Since having my daughter my cycles are finally regular, but we had a surprise pregnancy in January (and were over the moon - no TTC! ) which i sadly lost in February. So we are now properly TTC again and this is the first cycle trying since my miscarriage. All I am doing is charting, OPKs and I am using conceive plus just like a regular lube to make BDing more comfortable.

When I conceived my daughter I had long cycles and it took us 14 months to conceive. The cycle i finally conceived, I used preseed, soft cups, pre natal vitamins, and I forget what else :haha:
This time around I am trying to be more calm. It isn't going so well. Since having my daughter my cycles are finally regular, but we had a surprise pregnancy in January (and were over the moon - no TTC! ) which i sadly lost in February. So we are now properly TTC again and this is the first cycle trying since my miscarriage. All I am doing is charting, OPKs and I am using conceive plus just like a regular lube to make BDing more comfortable.

Thanks for the reply :) sorry to hear about your loss hopefully it won't take you 14 months this time :)

I was trying to be patient but it didn't seem to be working for me so now I am losing my patience and trying to help speed up the process ha

My patience is already shot as this cycle is all mucked up, probably due to the miscarriage but I don't know. I think I have to write this cycle.off :(

yeah after mine it took me 7 weeks to come back and mine still doesn't seem fully back on track but you never know, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->