This will put you off ever wanting kids!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
OMG! this has soooo put me of wanting kids for today at least.

Warning this is soo gross and should not be looked at if you have a weak stomach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8pft2L_Ic8

God, that was gross, how come she had so much blood after the placenta delivered? P.s. I couldn't watch it right to the end so may have missed something!!!

Xxxx

:shock:
Thats why im leaning towards a homebirth, pulling on the placenta is so unnatural.

Does it make anyone else cross their legs after seeing that? :shock:

Gutted, i can't watch it as i'm not signed up.
Got this message.

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video or group, please verify that you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

x

OMFG! WHAT IN THE HELL! :shock: How much blood?!

Doesn't put me off having kids...makes me want to plan for my OH to shave my moo-moo when I go into labour though! :rofl:

xx

:sick: bleugh. I hope it didn't look like that when I was giving birth! Love how they are using an old school collander to put the placenta in. Yuck

it made me feel sick and i watched my mam have my sister

OK this is lozzy21, zarababy1 left herself logged in on my mams comp.

OMG, i wanna watch but im too scared too! lol

lmao at nightkd, me to.
i plan on having a home water birth so all the blood and crap stayes in the pool and i have no cleaning up to do

lmao at nightkd, me to.
i plan on having a home water birth so all the blood and crap stayes in the pool and i have no cleaning up to do

:laugh2: I wanna have a water birth, still thinking about the home thing... I'm just worried about pooing myself and having it floating around with me in there.. :blush: :rofl:

I'd consider a water birth, but only in a hospital. The midwife would clear any poo up, don't worry hehe.

I'd consider a water birth, but only in a hospital. The midwife would clear any poo up, don't worry hehe.

I think I'd find that even more embarassing! Someone else fishing bits out with a net.... :sick: :rofl:

i hate hospitals, i hate the idea of me not being able to do what i want to do and have to ask ppls permission to do stuff. i can be in the bed, in the pool, on the floor, on the sofa ect ect ect

PMSL nightkd im the same about the poo thing.:rofl:

I just went to watch it but then saw a picture of another video on the side and bottled out as it looked gross! i cant watch it im such a wimp!

I cant see the video but I bled alot during birth and couldnt have cared less tbh! I couldn't even sit up afterwards, and had to be given blood and fluids.

think i can ask for a home birth in some one elses house in a different area of the country? i'd love my child to be born in newcastle!!!! hahhaha

some times i think i'd like home birth but then i think mebbi best in hospital as im disabled n case stuff happens

haha I was really worried about the poo thing too! So worried I kept demanding to go to the toilet when my contractions were right on top of each other. Trying to pee through contractions is pretty damn hard! :rofl: I never needed to go in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->