This will put you off ever wanting kids!

Well all i can say is now i know the answer to my OH's question. He asked me if when we do get pregnant and im in labour would he want me to watch the baby being born? Or just stand by me? At first i said yes you should watch the baby come out, but now i think i might say no as i reckon he would faint! pmsl:)

I couldn't watch it! I skipped through. Thank god I will be looking at the ceiling! :rofl:

I'd be interested to see, like the way they give you the mirror to see that the baby is coming out.... :) That's the way my mind works, in order to achieve something I find it very helpful to see exactly what's going on. :)

I'd quite like to have OH in the water with me, but if I pooed or bled at all I think he'd pass out and I'd have to rescue him whilst giving birth! :rofl: :dohh:

xxx

I just watched it and i guess it wasnt as bad as i thought it might of been. I just thought there was a lot of blood, but i dont know if thats normal or not.
Then i watched a birth video after and that scared me more- one the babys head was out the doctors were really pulling on baby to get him out, all i could think is how are you not hurting the baby???
xx

pmsl at nightkd, my OH would be the same i think. I dunno he might suprise me

Then i watched a birth video after and that scared me more- one the babys head was out the doctors were really pulling on baby to get him out, all i could think is how are you not hurting the baby???
xx

I thought that. They tell you to be carefull with new born babys but they throw them about like rag dolls

I'd quite like to have OH in the water with me, but if I pooed or bled at all I think he'd pass out and I'd have to rescue him whilst giving birth! :rofl: :dohh:

xxx

Hahaha! That's really made me giggle :rofl:

Maybe I'm weird, but I thought it was interesting.

no one said it would be pretty. I'm still as broody (more, now that I'm thinking about it actively) as I was before the film...then again, I'm a nursing major hahaha

I wasnt aware this happened afterwards! Its gross but I suppose its gotta be done :/

Holy crap, that was vile, was she knocked out or something?
She had an episiotomy too by the looks of it.
I thought it usually came on it's own a while later, I guess they were in a rush, lol!

Trust me,after youve pushed a baby out,delivering the placenta and all that blood probably will not bother you at all!
I dont even remember delivering the placenta!xxx

I was going to point that out! Anytime I've been in the Delivery room, it usually goes unnoticed unless they say to the new mama, "hey lady, we're delivering the placenta now."

believe it or not i bled more than that when i gave birth to reese, i had placenta abruption 5 mins before she was born & i poured with blood. i stood up to have a bath half hour later & it was like someone had tipped a bucket of blood over the floor, i was terrified!!!
i hardly bled at all when i gave birth the 2nd time, i made the midwife give me a huge pad ready for when i got up to have a bath & there was hardly anything! I was at the birth of my niece in november & i feel sorry for the men, i'd rather give birth myself than watch someone else do it!!!!

That doesn't put off to having kids, it puts me off to birthing with a caregiver like that. I don't know maybe this is a special cirumstance, but the placenta is not to be pulled out b/c that can cause hemorrhaging.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cord was cut b4 it stopped pulsating either.

Interesting video, perhaps stuff like this should be watched by young teenagers...birth control??? i know that would have freaked me out when i was 16!

Interesting video, perhaps stuff like this should be watched by young teenagers...birth control??? i know that would have freaked me out when i was 16!

nah, 'cause you still have the "bad" ones like me who don't care about that stuff. It'll only terrify the ones who are paranoid to begin with into NEVER having children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->