This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Don't give up Cass & Nichole! Both of your charts look great. You're not out til you're out!

AFM, I'm exhausted and crampy tonight. FX those are good thing. AF should technically be here tomorrow if I continue with 29 day cycles, but I'm only 7 dpo. Trying not to get my hopes too far up; I was a mess last cycle when AF showed.

I kept help but think that id my progesterone is this bad on clomid, how bad is it w/o it? If I don't get pregnant off of clomid I might be screwed.

I'm not too familiar with Clomid but could you just take a progesterone supplement to help in that department? I've read of lots of girls here in the forums who, after getting their levels checked, have used the suppositories and have been able to conceive. Is Clomid supposed to affect your progesterone levels?

It is suppose to make your levels better. Most doctors say they want to see progesterone levels around 15 on a medicated cycle. My doctor didn't say anything about supplements last time but I am going to bring it up.

I don't blame you; I would, too! They can get you fixed up!

I would really love to get my BFP and not have to use clomid.

Ok ladies, here is out new October thread :)

Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hi gals. I was away all wkd, and couldn't possibly catch up. Can someone give me a summary?
Afm, had a LOVLEY wkd with my honey. We visited friends in Boston fri-sat, then went sailing all day Sunday. I'm so in love with him, it was such a nice nice weekend.
Had a drs appt this morning with RE - he said a few things that really got me upset, and a couple good things as well. Basically, at 18 months ttc, and six cycles of clomid, our chances of conceiving naturally are low. OH continues to be supportive and positive and thinks nothing is wrong! All is well! We had a chemical so see! We can fertilize and egg! The next step would be some version of iui - medicated, monitored, etc.
The up side of the visit was he'll let me continue on clomid thru the end of the year. So at least I will continue to have regular cycles with good ovulation.
End of saga. :)

Ps. The dr said the stats are against us, but our numbers are for us - there is still no reason, in any testing, why our sperm and egg haven't met up. So I guess that's sorta good ish news also...

Clomid helps your body produce healthy eggs and helps make sure it actually releases that healthy egg...healthy release of an egg equals good progesterone levels.

Nichole-Your chart seriously looks amazing. I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I had 10.1 both months on clomid and I thought for sure I was out, there was no way I would get pregnant...incase you forgot, I'm pregnant with twins!!! My body released TWO healthy eggs and I still only had a 10.1. Even when I found out I was pregnant I was so worried about my progesterone and at 14dpo it was 53! I know it's hard to stay positive when you get numbers lower than expected, but you are definitely not out. You are never out til AF shows...

Mirolee-I'm sorry your RE apt kind of got you down...when would you start iui? I know it's hard to see the end in sight, but this is just one step closer to your baby :)

Love the name, Nichole. Are you planning to test or wait?

Julie, you summarized it really well. I couldn't remember how it worked exactly. Hope you're doing well.

I'm already in bed. I am SO tired today!

Mirolee, I hate that you're struggling with all of this. I am happy though, that you are so in love with your OH. I think that you two can conquer this obstacle with enough time and each other's love and support. Praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->