This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole so happy for you! I bet you get your bfp this month too!

Oh geez. Sometimes when I get bored, I venture to other parts of the board. I was checking out Labour and Birth, and there is a thread called "Funny/Embarassing labor stories" OMG. I should not be reading at work. I was laughing SO SO hard. Nice thread to read for a laugh and to pass the time.

Oh geez. Sometimes when I get bored, I venture to other parts of the board. I was checking out Labour and Birth, and there is a thread called "Funny/Embarassing labor stories" OMG. I should not be reading at work. I was laughing SO SO hard. Nice thread to read for a laugh and to pass the time.

I think someone (Ashlee?) shared that a ways back and we were all crying of laughter!

my favorite:

:happydance:
Here's a story to keep you smiling!
Gas and Air had a perculiar effect on me. A case of 'Talking with no control'. I was very aware of what i was saying, but i couldn't stop myself from saying it!! It was the following...

"We have to put the flavour in the bubble gum"

"All the celebrities have fruit for faces"

Midwife-"You need to push
Me-"I cant"
Midwife-"Why not?"
Me-"I cant stop thinking about johnny depp"
Partner-"Oh thanks, that makes me feel really good about myself"
(And i wasn't thinking about johnny depp, so i really dont know why i said that!)

Also, after having Auron, being so tired with the long intence labour i passed out (i remember having him put on me and staring at him, next thing i knew it was 4hours later...) Anywho, the midwife came in and started talking to me, to be told by my partner that i was actually asleep as my eye's were partially open :dohh:

Katrine- FX that :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp: soon!

Brittney- I hope the provera works! It was my lucky charm hen I had a 60 day cycle.

Amanda- I am super jealous of your insurance too. I would stay where I had the best insurance too. I hope you guys figure something out and get your rainbow baby.

Morgan- Eeeek for gender reveal party! I say baby girl!

Sonia- I can't wait for you to post pics of your sticky bean. This is the one that stays and no more ectopic!

Marie- Booo! The :witch: needs to stay away!

STG- So glad you stopped in! We miss you around here. FX for you and much :dust:

Amelia- I am glad you had a great time with DH! Enjoy your move to Denver and I hope it brings you guys closer together :hugs:

AFM- DH'S SCANS CAME BACK CLEAN! NO CANCER!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: The doctor also called for no more scans. It's only been 1 1/2 years since last chemo so I am a bit wary on that call. People usually get scans 3-5 years after last chemo. He basically said the bad starts to out weight the good because of the radiation they pump into DH, he could start developing side effects from it. If he starts having any kind of symptoms he will most certainly send him for a scan. I guess its a good thing, especially on our wallets, but the clean scans really put my mind at ease.

On the tww front, no signs, no nothing. I am 8dpo with nothing going on at all. Makes me sad and feel out. I am having hot flashes though which I guess could be a sign. I don't think I am going to test until I officially miss my period. That will have me testing on Sunday. If my temps stay high cd 12 and 13 I might test. I just don't want to see another :bfn:

Nichole that is such wonderful news!!! So happy for you and DH! A big relief, I'm sure! Cancer who? HA! Truly awesome!

:witch: is officially here. Booooo....

The good news, a 31 day cycle! Shortest EVER!

I seriously recommend pure vitex tincture! It took about three months for it to really kick in. I did about 70 drops first thing in the morning. It's supposed to not only help women with long cycles but those with short as well. The point is, it helps regulate hormones. Obviously, I am not a doctor and you should read up on your own and decide for yourself if you want to try it.

This is the one I use in case any ladies with irregular cycles are interested. I use about two bottles per cycle.
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answ...?ie=UTF8&qid=1380574881&sr=8-5&keywords=Vitex

I used the exact same vitex. I used it up until I decided to do clomid.

Nichole-Awesome about the scan!! That is so great
Amelia-glad to see you and things are going well.
Marie- Sorry about af!
AFM: I took a nap, the disrupted sleep last night must have got to me I passed out on the couch.

my favorite:

:happydance:
Here's a story to keep you smiling!
Gas and Air had a perculiar effect on me. A case of 'Talking with no control'. I was very aware of what i was saying, but i couldn't stop myself from saying it!! It was the following...

"We have to put the flavour in the bubble gum"

"All the celebrities have fruit for faces"

Midwife-"You need to push
Me-"I cant"
Midwife-"Why not?"
Me-"I cant stop thinking about johnny depp"
Partner-"Oh thanks, that makes me feel really good about myself"
(And i wasn't thinking about johnny depp, so i really dont know why i said that!)

Also, after having Auron, being so tired with the long intence labour i passed out (i remember having him put on me and staring at him, next thing i knew it was 4hours later...) Anywho, the midwife came in and started talking to me, to be told by my partner that i was actually asleep as my eye's were partially open :

This one was the one that made me laugh so hard!!!

Nichole- YAY for a great scan! So happy for you! Now for a BFP!

Amelia- woohoo for moving back to Denver! you're gonna get your baby before you know it!!!!

FX for all in the TWW!!

Sorry AF got you Marie :hugs: Here's to October BFPs!

AFM, temp dropped some more. Pretty sure i'm out. Haven't tested again but I just feel out :(

My freaking progesterone is even worse this cycle. Not only did I o 2 days late, my prog is 9.4. Last cycle was 9.9. Idk what to do. I feel so out right now.

Nichole-Your chart looks great though! Don't give up hope...I totally thought I was out!

Ok..., so I'm trying this new things - it's not stressing, giving myself permission to eat and not freak out and gentle exercise. I'm hoping it all turns into some super zen this month.

DH has already bought tickets to LA in Oct! He arrives late on Thursday the 10th. I'm due to O either Sat or Sunday so HUGE FX that this month we nail it (no pun intended... ok, ok, ok EVERY pun intended).

Our plans are to move to Denver. I like my job but I'm now very much unwilling to compromise the rest of my life for work. It's not as important to me as it once was. I love what I do but I can't have a relationship with it, or cuddle it, or even really talk about it with DH.

We talked to his folks and they are on board to help us get a house - we are asset wealthy and savings poor right now so they are helping us with the deposit until our other house sells... Anyone on here from Pittsburgh and wants to buy an almost totally renovated house a few mins from Downtown and right near the gorgeous Squirrel Hill??

I'm excited. My housemate has already noticed a huge difference in my demeanor.

I'm going to keep talking to my favorite production house in Denver. Fingers crossed I can land a gig there by late this year/early next.

I kept help but think that if my progesterone is this bad on clomid, how bad is it w/o it? If I don't get pregnant off of clomid I might be screwed.

Hay guys, sorry I haven't really been around today. Feeling kinda emotional and irritable so have been staying away from the boards. 4 more days until testing...will catch up later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->