Thomas Sabo...

Geebug x

Reaction score
...does anyone have a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet? Xxx

I do :) I loovveee them! I have the silver charm bracelet with quite a few charms on it and the rose quartz beaded bracelet with three charms on which I wear all the time :flower: All my charms mean something to me :flower:

I have the link charm bracelet with the heart/flower/peace charm. I'll get a photo later xxx

i have the red elastic one :)

They sell them where i work so i get discount...suppose ill have to admit to owning a fair bit of Sabo :blush:

I have a silver link charm b/let with the bow charm/car charm/black spotty bikini top and bottoms...and ill be adding to it...

I also have the Obsidian bracelet with the red diamond stiletto

Purple ribbon on its own for now,looks quite nice along side the silver one :)

I also have the quartz heart on the silver link necklace and ill hopefully own the Panda pendent soon too

love this stuff just as much as Pandora...maybe a little too much! :blush:

i have the red elastic one :)

The elastics are lovely,look nice with just 1 charm on there and then maybe change it up every now and again.

Oh and if it ever comes undone (as its actually just tied) let me know....easily fixed and not actually a fault :Dx

yeah, i have a butterfly but im gonna change it as it gets caught on romans knitted cardys and does my head in!

The first one i had came undone but i just took it to the shop for a new one lol

They sell them where i work so i get discount...suppose ill have to admit to owning a fair bit of Sabo :blush:

I have a silver link charm b/let with the bow charm/car charm/black spotty bikini top and bottoms...and ill be adding to it...

I also have the Obsidian bracelet with the red diamond stiletto

Purple ribbon on its own for now,looks quite nice along side the silver one :)

I also have the quartz heart on the silver link necklace and ill hopefully own the Panda pendent soon too

love this stuff just as much as Pandora...maybe a little too much! :blush:

I need you too get me a few charms mrs!! Xxx

Blah,youre lucky...they make us fix the buggers haha id rather give a new one tbh!

Gee,
i would happily!:haha: If they didnt insist on seeing everything you buy on youre person :dohh:
It is expensive stuff though but sooooo beautiful...have you seen the new spring charms?xx

Blah,youre lucky...they make us fix the buggers haha id rather give a new one tbh!

Gee,
i would happily!:haha: If they didnt insist on seeing everything you buy on youre person :dohh:
It is expensive stuff though but sooooo beautiful...have you seen the new spring charms?xx

I'm only messing darl, I want to get an elastic now :blush: recommendation?!
No linkage?! X

Gee,

I'm only messing darl, I want to get an elastic now :blush: recommendation?!
No linkage?! X

First page is the new spring stuff https://www.argento.co.uk/Brands.aspx?BrandID=10&SortBy=NewestDesc

The new silks are lovely,pictures dont really do them justice:thumbup: You can get tiny carriers to go on them for maybe just 1 or 2 charms and use them as a bracelet/anklet/necklace :D

xx

one of my faves...... https://www.argento.co.uk/Models.aspx?ModelID=28668 x

the silks look lovely!

Chloe and Jaycee have a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->