Thooughts ladies?

N

nikestar

My partner and I had sex on May 5th, I didn't get my period until May 31. My cycles are pretty much usually regular and a 28 day. Well, the 31 was way off because it seems every time he and I have sex my cycle loops crazy. Well, come June we had sex again. June 13 and no protection was used at all, not even birth control. He also cummed a TINY bit inside but other than that I don't know because he acted kinda funny in the sense he was quiet after compared to usual. According to my ovulation calculator, I would've been fertile and ovulating the next day. On the 15th, I know for a FACT I was ovulating for the presence of major CM. Well, my period was due according to the calendar on the 28th. I got nothing. 4 days went by and on the 2nd I had spotting, so I assumed AF. I got the pad on since I had sore boobs, back ache, and cramps since ovulation on top of a headache for the past 4 days. The pad didn't even get soaked! It wasn't even half full, some reds, pinks and browns and now come June 5th.. Ive barely had any if at all touch the pad. And if it is, its all browns and discharge like. And the symptoms are gone. Not even one period feeling cramp!

Thoughts? I plan to test because this is all kinds of weird. I just don't know what to think or if anyone has been through this. Thanks in advance!

I meant July 5th, not June 5th. sorry about the mess up. Is their an edit the post button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->