• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those cheap tests

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used those really really cheap test strips? Like from a pound/dollar store? I just wondered how close together the 2 lines are if it's positive? Also, do they sometimes have evaporation lines on them if read too late? I think I might have a very faint bfp but not sure ...!!

Has anyone ever used those really really cheap test strips? Like from a pound/dollar store? I just wondered how close together the 2 lines are if it's positive? Also, do they sometimes have evaporation lines on them if read too late? I think I might have a very faint bfp but not sure ...!!

I hope that it is your BFP...omg :happydance:
Have you got any pic's hun ? x

My batteries in my camera ran out!! As soon as I can find the charger I will upload some pictures ...! The lines are about a fingernail width apart. One is VERY dark and the othe is very light. On the box it says that it gives a proper result on the day AF is due - which is tomorrow! It also says it dects the hormone level at a concentration of 25mlU/ml but not too sure what that means

My batteries in my camera ran out!! As soon as I can find the charger I will upload some pictures ...! The lines are about a fingernail width apart. One is VERY dark and the othe is very light. On the box it says that it gives a proper result on the day AF is due - which is tomorrow! It also says it dects the hormone level at a concentration of 25mlU/ml but not too sure what that means

:happydance: That sounds about right....Think you have got your BFP :happydance:.
Do test again tomorrow im use it will get darker but not that much,
25mlU/ml thats the same as my test. i did test to today at 8DPO i no its early but i couldn't help but test lol :haha:
But i will hold out now untill next saturday.
Remember take pic's when you find your charger. :hugs:

The faint line is getting fainter ... Is this normal??

Have finally found my charger to charge my batteries ... But wondered how I can take a picture on the camera? Everytime I try it doesn't come out!! And then how would I upload them?

Have finally found my charger to charge my batteries ... But wondered how I can take a picture on the camera? Everytime I try it doesn't come out!! And then how would I upload them?

Ok, try taking the flash off the camara and just take it like that, and it should come out better.
You need to go to BFP anouncements and at the top of the page it will say post new treads like you did here, at the bottom of the page it should say add attachments. go from there x

Ok, try taking the flash off the camara and just take it like that, and it should come out better.
You need to go to BFP anouncements and at the top of the page it will say post new treads like you did here, at the bottom of the page it should say add attachments. go from there x

Thanks. Took the photos without the flash but they still didn't come out too well ... But will try it out! Do you know if the faint line is supposed to get lighter and lighter?

Not to sure hun...but you never know :)
Post it in the BFP thread and just add on there that the line is getting lighter and some should tell you why... x see you over there...lol ill take a look

let us know when you post it, I'll take a peek over there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->