Those Difficult Days..

MBGibbs

Reaction score
Hello everyone:)
I'm now nearing the end of my pregnancy, but just wanted to ask everyone something.. Do you all still experience those difficult days with your family? Where even though they've accepted and come to terms with your news, sometimes they still seem to flip out and not cope and blame everything bad that's ever happened on you?
Or is this just me?
Xxx.

Hello everyone:)
I'm now nearing the end of my pregnancy, but just wanted to ask everyone something.. Do you all still experience those difficult days with your family? Where even though they've accepted and come to terms with your news, sometimes they still seem to flip out and not cope and blame everything bad that's ever happened on you?
Or is this just me?
Xxx.

It is going to be hard for them because you are so young. I am assuming you are a teen. Your family probably did not see this turnout for you. They probably had their own ideas of how you would grow up. Even though you are nearing the end of your pregnancy it is still very new news. Give them time. They have had dreams for you your entire life I am sure. So, this is hard for them, and maybe they are hurt. I do not know your family so I am basing my answer on the type of person I am.

This still happens to me. They love my daughter to death and were positively glowing when we told them about #2 but there are still times when my mother says she wishes I had waited. :hugs:

Yes for sure! my dad has literally only just come round to the idea and getting slightly excited now, but they still blame silly things on it. Like 'All this wouldn't have happened if'... blah blah. I just don't really listen anymore, there is no use in them saying it, I think its just more for them and their peace of mind :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->