Those of you who are married what was.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XobHupqgNu4

Ours was ' you're all I need to get by ' by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell although I was tempted to have ' heaven knows I'm miserable now ' by The Smiths.

Ours was 'As The World Falls Down' by David Bowie from Labyrinth! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Ours was DJ Sammy - Heaven.

xx

ETA: the slow one, not the jazzed up dance version xx

Ours was 'Megan's Wedding' by Phil Cunningham and Aly Bain (my name is Megan) - my dad arranged for our band to learn it as a suprise for us :flower:

ours was keane- somewhere only we know. i got married this may too :)

and week before i found out i was pregnant so i got the gossipers going when i wasent drinking haha :D

we haven't chosen ours yet but it's making me emotional just thinking about it! :cloud9:

Why am I crying reading this thread? Ours was "Romeo and Juliet"by Dire Straits but preformed by our wedding band. Our last dance was "Fairytale of New York" by The Pogues as we were married 22nd December so had to have some sort of nod to Christmas xxxx

Ours was 'As The World Falls Down' by David Bowie from Labyrinth! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

I fricking love this song! I suggested it for ours but DH said people would laugh at us dancing to a song from a kids' film! So glad someone else managed to get their own way and have it! Xxxx

We had Elton John Something about the Way you look tonight the words were perfect for us

we had two one was our song..which is fall for you - secondhand serenade and the other we started the dance and everyone joined in was lucky- jason mraz and colbie caillat

Ours was Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley and then our spotlight dance was I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->