Those of you who are married what was.....

I love grease 2...
'i need a coooool rider, a cooooool rider':D

Ours was Michael Buble, Everything

We would have preferred something from the Grease 2 soundtrack (!!) as we have a mutual love of that film, and spent many a night singing karaoke versions years ago when we were just friends. In the end we settled for Michael Buble, and got the DJ to play most of the soundtrack throughout the night (including "Reproduction", which was ironic as I discovered I was pregnant 2 days after the wedding!!)

Ours was gym class heroes, cupids chokehold.

Totally not our music taste, I wanted oasis slide away. But gym class heroes was on the radio ALL THE TIME when we first got together so it just kinda fitted

We didn't have one... our wedding was very ..... minimalistic!! :haha: We didn't have any music in the reg office at all, and afterwards we just all had a pub meal. So it was just the normal stuff they'd have been playing in there anyway! :rofl:

I'm not married so sorry for butting in.. but if i was to get married it would likely be A frank Sinatra song.. maybe i've got you under my skin/it had to be you :) MAYBE lol who knows tho, sure when it came down to it i would spend ages choosing and pick something else haha x

'If I ain't got you' by Alicia Keys. It's our song :cloud9:

We didn't have a first dance song, neither of us wanted to have a first dance.

Heaven by Bryan Adams, my dress was called heaven as well so it fitted in :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjPWqB5VHXo

I actualy wanted Aerosmith- Dont want to miss a thing but we compramised that hubby could pick the song if I got my own way about something else so he picked the song he always sings to me when hes drunk :)

ours was "you raise me up - westlife" , cheesy but we both love the song and was the song that was playing when he proposed :haha:

We didnt have a first dance as we both cant dance at all...But we did have two songs played for us

1)was Inxs-Never Tear us apart

2)was The Stone Roses-She bangs the drums(I was a drummer in a band when we met and the song used to remind my husband of me).

Even though my husband is a complete Hip Hop head i remember when he told me that the KT Tunstall song-Other side of the World song used to remind him of me before we moved in together.He said even though i was only on the other side of Birmingham to him that i may aswell of been on the other side of the world because he couldn't touch me..:cloud9::blush:

Mine with my ex-husband was Rascall Flatts - Bless the Broken Road. Now that song just makes me mad lol.

Me and the OH, not sure what ours will be, likely something by Pink Floyd if we can manage it. lol. We are nuts over them.

"Soulmate" by Josh Turner. Pretty much unheard of and exactly described us. Soon as my DH heard the song he said "I picked our first dance, you can listen to it but it's not changing". I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->