Those of you who are married what was.....

We aren't very traditional and had a dr who theme to out wedding on the understanding I could get my first dance choice. I chose the true blood theme by jace Everett- I wanna do bad things :)

Sorry to jump in as married or even engaged but the one thing we have decided is the first dance will be the true blood theme!!

Our was Amazed by Lonestar I love it:
# 'I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you'

Ours was al green 'let's stay together' just because we love song so much xx

Hehe ours was Lady Gaga - Speechless :) it is quite a long song though, felt like eternity!x

Come away with me by Norah Jones.... Very special to us as my hubbie was hospitalised I. Argentina when we were on holiday and this song played once we went for dinner when he was discharged. The moment we really realised we loved each other!

It got people talking :) (and I love true blood :) )

We aren't very traditional and had a dr who theme to out wedding on the understanding I could get my first dance choice. I chose the true blood theme by jace Everett- I wanna do bad things :)

Sorry to jump in as married or even engaged but the one thing we have decided is the first dance will be the true blood theme!!

Mystery jets - 2 doors down! It wasn't meant to be though we wernr having one it was just on when spontaneously decided to dance haha x

We had 2 because we couldnt choose which we liked more, they were
Don't wanna miss a thing by Areosmith
You're still the one by Shania Twain.

Both of these songs hold a lot of meaning and memories for both of us :)

Ours was Michael Buble, Everything

We would have preferred something from the Grease 2 soundtrack (!!) as we have a mutual love of that film, and spent many a night singing karaoke versions years ago when we were just friends. In the end we settled for Michael Buble, and got the DJ to play most of the soundtrack throughout the night (including "Reproduction", which was ironic as I discovered I was pregnant 2 days after the wedding!!)

"Our" song is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Absolutely love it.

We named our third daughter Iris so now it's even more special. xxxx

Brian Adams - Everything I Do.

It was also my Mums funeral song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back