Those of you who have an illness or disability

Hi Everyone,
I was very interested to find this thread today as I was thinking about asking a similar question!
I don't have ME but I do suffer from chronic fatigue ever since a head injury in 2004, I also wonder how I will cope with a LO.
It is great to know that others with chronic fatigue are having babies and coping well.
Has it been really difficult and have you needed extra help from family etc?
SW x :sleep:

Hi everyone,

I am so glad to have found this thread, what a great idea. I have a condition with the lower half of my body where all my muscles and tendons are much tigher than they should be... making it painful to even extend my legs enough to place my foot flat on the floor and painful to walk even short distances some days. In turn, due to me compensating i often strain or even tear muscles in my back wich is really painful. I also have a history of depression although it improved greatly after having my DS (think it was just having a reason to live really...as cheesy as that sounds) and more so have been MUCH better this last year. So I am fairly concerned about how i'll cope with pregnancy physically, but hey I'm sure i can, even if my family don't!

Thanks for starting this thread xx

I have epilepsy. At the moment my seizures are well controlled but I'm told pregnancy can make them worse so will have to take extra care and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->