Those of you who have false positives with cb!?

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Was it an actual obvious thick blue line that came up in the time frame? I had a positive on a cb yesterday
Morning and a negative frer this morning so gutted and clinging onto a little bit of hope still x

Have you pics of the tests? x

Yes but i pulled it out in the end but it was the same when it was i. Its case..
IMG_4355.jpg

Pictures arent showing it so clear but it was a very clear, blue line..

could be a chemical i had a line on cb just like that but af came 1 day late never did show on any other tests :hugs:

The line is still on the test as well as i kept it i just checked it and its still there. I'm only about 7 dpo and due on in 6 days..

very promising with my bfp i got a line at 7dpo with that cb and frer at 9 the cb measure 10 mil so very sensitive

Well the frers have been negative the cb was the only positive? But its still blue..
If it was a false positive would it have faded by now? x

I was thinking i will go and buy one but am i best to wait until the morning to do it? Or get two and do one this afternoon and another one tomorrow?

no good asking me lol im a test a holic i would have done about 5 by now lol a positive usually stays on the test an evap can get darker when taken apart but as you are very early its looking promising got my fingers crossed for you

Haha becs that made me laugh!! Hmm i am off to the shop to buy some more tests will update later x

I got a blue evap on a cb plus test. It was pretty obvious and had I not tested with a frer I would have called it a bfp.

Ive done 2 cb and both had a blue line one came up within the time limit the other i just noticed tonigh and the test was from last night all frers have been negative x

this was mine a few months ago. it came up within 3 min. never got a positive on anything but the cb.

eta: I was not pg

Attachments

• 20170728_222204.jpg
    20170728_222204.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Wow that looks like a positive! Cant believe that!! I have had 3 positive cb now so if they are evaps it will be awful!! I am due on in like 3 days so should get a line on a frer by now if i am x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->