Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

It's a girl =D Yay! My family is complete and I can't wait for my little boy to meet his baby sister. <3

I have a low anterior placenta also, as I was worrying about not feeling kicks! but this is the reason why and hopefully it's in a good position to move as soon as the baby grows.

Aw, how exciting!! Big congratulations to you on your pink bundle!! I'm sure your son will love his baby sister to pieces! So happy for you! My best friend had the same placenta problems and it moved towards the end of her pregnancy, I'm sure it will do the same for you!

The lovely sonographer wasn't concerned, she showed me where it was placed and it wasn't over the cervix so although it's low it should stretch upwards. Always good to hear a decent reason why things aren't as the should be. Could feel my son kicking from 17 weeks but I only get the odd movement at the moment so someone mentioned placenta placement lol

So pleased! I knew it would be a little girl =D

Aww, congrats on your princess, RTR!! Your little boy is going to love being the big protector of his darling little sis!! :flower:

Hey everyone, I have been so busy I forgot to give an update. After the long 2 week wait after my gender scan to my gender reveal... Its a boy! Everyone was so shocked, everyone thought it was a girl. LOL I am still just thrilled to know a little bit more about my little baby growing inside of me. Baby's name will be Tyler Reid Anderson. Can't wait to meet him.

congrats to all of u ladies :)
so... I had my scan on the 19th instead of the 20th and.........IT'S ANOTHER BOY!! :)
a little brother for my son! we r very happy!!

Scan today!!!!!! I'm so excited :) we will see if the drs were right about it being a boy!

congrats to all of u ladies :)
so... I had my scan on the 19th instead of the 20th and.........IT'S ANOTHER BOY!! :)
a little brother for my son! we r very happy!!

Aw, congratulations! He will love having a little brother!!

Scan today!!!!!! I'm so excited :) we will see if the drs were right about it being a boy!

Did you find anything out??

I go for my gender scan in 5 hours. :happydance: Im only 16+1. I hope they can tell. :winkwink:

Awww haven't been on in sooo long...but congrats everyone!! :)

We re-checked at our 20 week scan and he's deffo a little boy baby....sooo flipping excited!! lol I have really popped out!! lol

I hope everyone is doing well and good luck in the remainder of your pregnancies :) xx

Late update to this thread: our daughter was born yesterday morning, which goes to show that when the ultrasound tech says "it's probably a boy, but if you buy any blue babygros, keep the receipts", she's really not kidding.

Oh my! Well, congrats on your baby girl! Makes for an extra fun birth story, I'm sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->