Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8098/8536035500_6738a2b112_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8086/8534926637_6759ed3376_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

Aww, these scans are so cute!! Love the one of him yawning!! :) Congratulations again!

thank you I thought that was the cutest however it kinda looks like the Scream mask lol:dohh:.

Tomorrow afternoon we find out what we are having!!!!!!! YAY!! One more day of work and then I get to relax... going to come home after work to take a few pictures of pink and blue so I can post them to my family and friends on fb when I find out :) Just some simple pictures... Maybe just write the word boy/girl on my belly and give my son the pen or marker and make it look like he is writing it on my belly for the first pic and then the second us looking at it in surprise :)

Congrats on your little boy Kirstybum!!! :flower:

Looks like the boys have taken the lead again!

ok so I now finally have a scan date.....Friday, March 22. so I now think boy...... im so excited

Hey everyone!

My official scan is coming up on the 21st I'm getting super excited! Even though I have had a scan at 12 weeks and nub guess was a boy and I had a scan at 15 weeks and the Dr THINKS it's s boy, I still want the confirmation! My Dr said it was hard to tell for sure because the umbilical cord was down there with everything but she THOUGHT she saw something, guess we will find out soon! :happydance:

thank you I thought that was the cutest however it kinda looks like the Scream mask lol:dohh:.

Haha oh my goodness, it really kind of does! That's hilarious! I'm sure he will think that's super funny one day when he is older too! So awesome.

Tomorrow afternoon we find out what we are having!!!!!!! YAY!! One more day of work and then I get to relax... going to come home after work to take a few pictures of pink and blue so I can post them to my family and friends on fb when I find out :) Just some simple pictures... Maybe just write the word boy/girl on my belly and give my son the pen or marker and make it look like he is writing it on my belly for the first pic and then the second us looking at it in surprise :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!! Good luck today!!

ok so I now finally have a scan date.....Friday, March 22. so I now think boy...... im so excited

I will get you added to the list!

Hey everyone!

My official scan is coming up on the 21st I'm getting super excited! Even though I have had a scan at 12 weeks and nub guess was a boy and I had a scan at 15 weeks and the Dr THINKS it's s boy, I still want the confirmation! My Dr said it was hard to tell for sure because the umbilical cord was down there with everything but she THOUGHT she saw something, guess we will find out soon! :happydance:

Oh yes I understand, I wouldn't feel right until I had a definite answer. Not much longer to go now until you will know for sure!! :)

Wanted to share

Attachments

• IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    IMG_20130313_133449_734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
its a :blue: !! My son at the end wanted a boy and he def got what he wanted :cloud9: Baby weighs 11oz so far and I have a low anterior placenta... They are hoping it moves as the baby grows... Baby was kicking and moving like crazy and both the tech and I could feel it.

Wanted to share

Aww, such a cute picture!! Is this how you announced the gender to everyone? Congratulations on your little girl!!

its a :blue: !! My son at the end wanted a boy and he def got what he wanted :cloud9: Baby weighs 11oz so far and I have a low anterior placenta... They are hoping it moves as the baby grows... Baby was kicking and moving like crazy and both the tech and I could feel it.

:) yay!! You finally have your answer! I'm sure your two boys will grow to be inseparable! That's crazy that he's already making such strong movements. It's just been about the last week or two that my LO has been making big movements for others to be able to feel. Before that I was about the only one that got to feel them. He must be one strong little fella! Congratulations to you!!

Okay, it's nearly definitely a :blue:! He flashed us and then moved to hide it! But both me and doc saw boy parts and nothing resembling any girls parts at all! So happy now.

Congrats on your little girls Barhanita and Missfox!!:flower:

Congrats on your little boys mommy247 and nuffmac!:flower:

It's a girl =D Yay! My family is complete and I can't wait for my little boy to meet his baby sister. <3

I have a low anterior placenta also, as I was worrying about not feeling kicks! but this is the reason why and hopefully it's in a good position to move as soon as the baby grows.

Okay, it's nearly definitely a :blue:! He flashed us and then moved to hide it! But both me and doc saw boy parts and nothing resembling any girls parts at all! So happy now.

Congratulations on your little man!! Will you get a chance to double check at any point in the future?

It's a girl =D Yay! My family is complete and I can't wait for my little boy to meet his baby sister. <3

I have a low anterior placenta also, as I was worrying about not feeling kicks! but this is the reason why and hopefully it's in a good position to move as soon as the baby grows.

Aw, how exciting!! Big congratulations to you on your pink bundle!! I'm sure your son will love his baby sister to pieces! So happy for you! My best friend had the same placenta problems and it moved towards the end of her pregnancy, I'm sure it will do the same for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->