Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Looks like girls are dominating boys, I must be having a boy to even things up hehe

5 hours to go for me, I have no prefrence why am I so nervous!!?

It's a boy!
The ultrasound technition told us its a girl and then about 5 minutes later she said oh no wait its a boy!!!!! Omg we spend a whole 5 minutes thinking we had a girl. I felt like crying all afternoon even though I had no preference it was a shock and I was so emotional :(
Oh we'll he's healthy that's all that matters

It's a boy!
The ultrasound technition told us its a girl and then about 5 minutes later she said oh no wait its a boy!!!!! Omg we spend a whole 5 minutes thinking we had a girl. I felt like crying all afternoon even though I had no preference it was a shock and I was so emotional :(
Oh we'll he's healthy that's all that matters

Aw, that would be rough. This is one reason I'm glad we didn't find out during the ultrasound, so our tech had plenty of time to check and double check her answer because I couldn't imagine thinking one thing then being told another, even if it was only for a few minutes. I guess there is always that chance for all of us that we will spend the rest of the pregnancy thinking one thing and end up with the opposite when our little one's born :dohh: Was she then pretty positive it's a boy?? I'm sure you will quickly warm up to the idea of a little boy and will be thrilled! Ultrasounds were always an emotional stressful day for me so I can imagine how you're feeling. You definitely called the boy thing before :haha: you're helping us even things back out!!

immy--congratulations on your little boy!! :flower: and :hugs: to you on how the ultrasound went. I think it would be hard, regardless of preference, to be told one gender and then 5 minutes later, told another!

I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!! It's a Girl!!!!!!! :) hubby was a little bummed. He really wanted a boy for our first!

Well, the u/s went great, but we won't officially know the gender for a few more days. They have to send the results to our doctor's office and then we find out from them. BUT, I'm pretty sure I saw some boy bits, so I'd be shocked if it's a girl! Still not 100% certain, though, so I guess we're still waiting.

But I did find out I've got an anterior placenta, which was reassuring, since I haven't really started to feel baby move yet. Turns out the placenta is in the way!

I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!!!! It's a Girl!!!!!!! :) hubby was a little bummed. He really wanted a boy for our first!

This sounds exactly like me!! :haha: We have pictures from our reveal with me basically saying the same thing, "I TOLD YOU!!". My DF was also a little bummed at first but I'm not sure if that was cause he wanted a boy first or just cause he was wrong. He has totally warmed up to the idea now though! Congratulations to you on your little girl!!

Well, the u/s went great, but we won't officially know the gender for a few more days. They have to send the results to our doctor's office and then we find out from them. BUT, I'm pretty sure I saw some boy bits, so I'd be shocked if it's a girl! Still not 100% certain, though, so I guess we're still waiting.

But I did find out I've got an anterior placenta, which was reassuring, since I haven't really started to feel baby move yet. Turns out the placenta is in the way!

Oh wow, that would be so hard for me to wait that long I think. We were going to wait almost a week to find out and just ended up waiting until the end of the day that we had our ultrasound and that was difficult enough. At least you have a pretty good idea! And I'm glad things went well!! Let us know what you find out when you get your answer!! :thumbup:

Yeah, hubby said he thinks all guys want a boy for their first child... But I know as soon as he see's baby, he will be wrapped around her little finger.

I asked him what his first thoughts were when seeing the ultrasound. So funny, his exact words," Holy Shit. There's a baby in there."

Congrats on your little girl CAStafford!! I think my DH may be one of the few exceptions to the norm, he wanted a little girl so badly for our first, as we were naming her for his late grandmother. When we found out we were having a little girl, he actually cried in the u/s room, he was so happy! This time around he said he had no preference, but after we found out that our second, too, was a girl, he was like "good, I am good with girls!" lol!!

And you are right, once your DH sees her and holds her for the first time, there will be no going back, she will have his heart firmly grasped in her little fingers!! :flower:

Harley Quinn--can't wait to hear what you are having!!! keep us posted!!

Yeah, hubby said he thinks all guys want a boy for their first child... But I know as soon as he see's baby, he will be wrapped around her little finger.

I asked him what his first thoughts were when seeing the ultrasound. So funny, his exact words," Holy Shit. There's a baby in there."

Haha that's so funny! So was this your first ultrasound then? I know my brother-in-law is really jealous of us because they are going to start trying soon and he desperately wants a little girl first. I always heard that my dad wanted a boy for his first but he ended up with 5 girls and now he says he's glad he only has daughters. I have absolutely no doubt that our men will be wrapped around our little girl's fingers the minute they are born and they will be wondering why they were ever disappointed in the first place!! :)

Well, looks like our hunch was right... It's a BOY!!! :blue:

I thought I might be a little disappointed if it was another boy, but I'm not. I'm just really excited! Ozzy's going to have a little brother!

Aww, congrats on your baby boy Harley Quinn!!! Ozzy is going to be so excited to have a little brother to teach all sorts of little boy things, I bet they will grow up best buds!!! :flower:

Congrats on your boy!!

OMG! mine is only like 5 days away... hurry hurry :happydance:
I realized yesterday that even tho I already have a boy I woudnt mind another lil boy. My son has been saying girl for so long so I decided to ask him this morning what he was hoping for... and I was so surprised when he said "boy"... I really want my girl but knowing my son doesn't mind if it isn't a girl anymore is great...

Well, looks like our hunch was right... It's a BOY!!! :blue:

I thought I might be a little disappointed if it was another boy, but I'm not. I'm just really excited! Ozzy's going to have a little brother!

Congratulations on your new little man!! I'm sure they will become such good friends!! :)

Congrats on your boy!!

OMG! mine is only like 5 days away... hurry hurry :happydance:
I realized yesterday that even tho I already have a boy I woudnt mind another lil boy. My son has been saying girl for so long so I decided to ask him this morning what he was hoping for... and I was so surprised when he said "boy"... I really want my girl but knowing my son doesn't mind if it isn't a girl anymore is great...

:happydance::happydance: So exciting!! Can't wait to hear what you find out!

Harley Quinn congratulations on team :blue:!!!

Mommy so exciting!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8098/8536035500_6738a2b112_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8086/8534926637_6759ed3376_n.jpg
boy 19 wks 4 days by monro15, on Flickr

I lost the thread :(
thanks so much miracles happen for sending me PM!
we are having a boy!!! :blue:
he wasnt shy at all.. ive attatched a couple of pictures! xx

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/KIRSTEN_1_zps684488f5.jpg
https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/KIRSTEN_7_zpsc8c2b0b8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe