Those on progesterone--chart question

mah0113

Reaction score
Hi ladies--I am currently on cd36 of a typically 28 day cycle due to progesterone (crinone 8%) taken after o and until bfp or af shows. This is my first month temping and I am 15 dpo right now with only bfns. I had a temp dip yesterday and it's still low today, albeit higher than yesterday. DH and I bd this morning and I noticed (tmi) the crinone gunk left on him was reddish brown and then when I wiped myself there was bloodish af yucky stuff. Not a lot but def not spotting--I'm thinking this is prob my period starting but that's odd to me because last month I didn't bleed until 6 days after I stopped taking the progesterone. I also noticed on the days that I fell asleep early and woke up at like 3 am to take it that my temp would be really low. It would go back up within a few hours after taking it---does that mean my body is really not producing any progesterone on its own? Or will it be different if I'm actually pregnant. I'm antsy that even if I gett bfp one month this amount won't be sufficient and I will just start bleeding :( I know none of you are doctors on here, but just wondering if anyone can give me their insights on my chart and if they think this is the start of my period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->