Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey ladies!!

Just thought I would give a little update! We had our 20wk scan yesterday and baby isbperfect!! She was wiggling and waving and as cute as could be! We changed her name as well. She will be names Chloe Mae Taylor! Here are a couple pics!

Attachments

• 20140110_015920-1.jpg
    20140110_015920-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140110_015855.jpg
    20140110_015855.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Brandy!
Chloe is looking great! How are you doing? It's been a long time since any of us have been on!
I hope we don't all lose touch with eachother!

Isaac is going on 8 months old soon. The teething phase started a few weeks ago, along with that came an ear infection, diaper rash (his first ever) and after an almost perfect 5 month stretch of sleeping through the night, he is now waking up at 3am for a bottle.. But we're going with the flow here, doing the best we can!

I hope all of you and your families are doing well!
Much love!
Jen

Im hoping someone can help me, I've been TTC for a few months now but I have suspected PCOS, the doctors are rubbish and because I don't have a lot of the symptoms (just greasy skin and slightly irregular periods) they don't want to know.

I had a blood test about two months ago and they found I have a high LH reading, the ration to FSH is something like 8.3:3.3.

My breasts have been so sore and swollen since mid October, I feel groggy and tired but before I was highly energetic and full of energy. I feel like there is something wrong and I'm so worried that I'm going to waste loads of time TTC until the docs pull their finger out.

Has anyone else had any experience of this sort of thing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->