Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Mrs...Yay....I would do the warm cloth though it can increase your pumps and help produce more and more each time ;) to have some extra ;) Drink TONS of water to that will always help I forgot to mention that last night :)

Brandy how are you doing hunny?

I'm doing okay I guess. I have had extreme symptoms since finding out. I am so exhausted I could cry, constant nausea, and my legs have already started cramping. But I am taking all of these things as good signs that I have a super sticky bean in here.

Wow.....what if there is more than one LOL....seems like an awesome sticky bean!!! I do hope you feel better soon though ;) Loads of :hugs: :hug: your way!!

Hey ladies just wanted to pop on and share an updated picture of my little one. He's 5 and a half weeks old now.. The time is flying!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/59197D06-7D3C-42AE-8A77-D43CDC6EFF79-4722-000002F6ABA7F08A_zps6dc8be0a.jpg

Lol thank you. He is so perfect. I am quite biased though I have to say :) sleep is coming along better! I don't know who's adapted to what.. But I'm pretty sure I'm just going with his flow and getting used to him.

He's in his own crib now, which has helped tremendously.. And we've been working on the same routine.. At 7pm we start bedtime bath (I'm doing this every other day right now) after bath it's snuggle time and he eats one more time. We snuggle some more for about 20 min while his food goes down and then, while he's still awake i lay him in his crib and push play on his cdplayer and he puts himself to sleep now.
I was given a symphony cd that plays concertos from Bach and Beethoven etc and he soothes himself to sleep with that. (For now)

So for now it's going good. I wish my hunny was home more often. He's a Foreman for a concrete company, and their working on some commercial jobs in Missouri, so I'm here in Kansas all week by myself with the baby. It sucks but it's what we have to do right now.
Adam hates it like crazy, but aside from playing with Isaac when he's home and helping with diaper changes, there's not much he can still do with him yet in the comforting side if our routine.. Unless he bottle feeds him for me, which he's done too.
Adam isn't a big fan of the night wakings.. And at 4:30 when Isaac wakes up I'm still so tired that I just bring him to bed with me and feed him and he sleeps the next hour with me till it's time to get up..

So that's our routine.. Lol goin pretty peachy.

How is everyone else doing?

So glad to hear things are settling down for you Mrs! Hoping it will be smooth sailing for you from here on out!

AFM- I am soooo sick of being sick! Lol! Constant all day nausea is starting to get to me but I am happy to have it. I had already been spotting for 2wks around this time in my last pg with the mc so I am praying that we got our sticky rainbow this time. I seriously look like I am 6mths pregnant! Its insane! Really nervous that there is more than one in there with how insane my symptoms are this time!

We have decided not to see a dr until 12wks this time. I cant bare to go through seeing the baby and heartbeat again and it not turn out the way we hope. I am being very good about taking my insulin and watching my sugars and I am faithfully taking my prenatal vitamins. I just cant get over the fear of expecting to see red every time I go to the bathroom, which is a thousand times a day. Anyway, just wanted to update, so far so good! I will be 7wks on Tuesday!

Oh, and I also thought you all would like to see some update pics of Zoey! She is sooo much fun! The silliest little thing ever and has to be the smartest 16mth old I've ever met! That could be because she wants to be just like her big brother! They make me smile....

Attachments

• 20130918_152516-1.jpg
    20130918_152516-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Two more! Second pic is of Zoeys first self expression with an ink pen! Lol! She was soooo proud of herself until she realized it was a no no!

Attachments

• IMG_20131007_024622.jpg
    IMG_20131007_024622.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20131007_024659.jpg
    IMG_20131007_024659.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
Awwww :) I love seeing all the pictures of all the babes :) adorable!! I need to take some newer ones of my crew! We haven't even had a family portrait done...ehhhh we haven't had the extra money for it really....I think we are going to get on that really soon though ;) we need them done ASAP! Tomorrow is never promised :( and it makes me nervous not having them all done with all of us together.....

I'm glad everyone is doing well and I'm praying Brandy for a sticky babe!!
Katie I hope you catch that eggy :)

Wow girls, it's been a while since I logged on last. I'm so busy taking care of the baby and keeping my house clean that the few minutes I get each day (after everyone is in bed) I just find myself sitting and staring at the tv.. or most oftenly I find myself doing laundry to catch up.
I have even started going home on my work lunch break to tidy up the house because no matter how much I clean it.. it always turns a mess before I turn around again.

How is everyone doing? Brandi how are you!?

I'll upload a current photo of Isaac soon!

Hey!

Well, it is 1am and I can not make myself go to sleep!! I have my first ultrasound in 7hrs and I am a nervous wreck. I am 13+4 now with no signs of any issues that I am aware of. In fact I think I have started to feel the little nudger over the past week. Kevin cant come with me because he has an amazing new job that we dont want to screw up but my mom will be in the waiting room with the kids so I have someone there if things go wrong. Hoping to update you all with pics in the morning!

Praying everything is okay Brandy!!! <3

Mrs. I know that feeling, I'm constantly cleaning the house since we got our girlies....there isn't a chance very often for a break to get on here! I'm always doing laundry with the 6 of us in the house...its crazy, and the never ending dishes!!!! Ehhhkckkkk somedays we use paper plates :) because I need a break LOL

Thats awesome brandi! I can't wait to see a picture of your little one. I'm sure you are feeling your lo! Especially since you've been pregnant before, you know what it feels like. I was about 12-13 weeks pregnant when I first started feeling Isaac move. Gosh, I miss that feeling.

Andrea- right with ya girl! May the force be with us!

I was a little nervous this morning. I'm having some pains in my right side and thought and I can tell I'm smelling things like crazy and thought.. " omg.. I hope I'm not pregnant! "
I took a test, and it was negative. First time in years I said "thank goodness" about not being pregnant lol
I'm upping my water intake, so hopefully it's bladder related and this takes care of that.

hope everything went well brandi!!!

Sorry for not being on lately.... lots to prepare for.....

5 months prego with b/g twins!!!

Hey girls!!!!

Sorry for taking so long to post back! It was a really scary couple of weeks. My dr gave me a 1/93 chance that the baby would have downs because of the fluid measurement. He ordered me to have an amnio done and I refused but opted to have the new Maternit21 dna test done instead. So have been waiting on the results.

I got them this morning.................

Negative for all genetic conditions! !!!!!!!

And it also showed something else...........

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I got moved forward 4 days so I am now 15+3!!

Lily Ellen Taylor will be delivered on May 16th, 2014!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this thread is full of good news!! Congratulations Brandi!! It's a girl woohoo! Your hubby is soo outnumbered now lol. What a relief that everything came back negative!!

Sweep!! Twins!! Wowowowow!!! And b/g twins at that! What a blessing! Are you anxious for two? I can tell you .. I'm a twin and I love it. She is my best friend! Idk what it's like from the mom perspective but you're going to do great! Congratulations!

Afm- I'm going to the dr today at 3pm. I've been feeling really off the past week and a half with stomach pains and nausea that won't go away. It's so bad that it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I just feel dizzy and idk something isn't right. So I'm going to the dr today for an ultrasound. They ruled out a uti/bladder infection with a urine test the other day. And now I'm having sharp pains in my side. They did find trace amounts of blood in my urine so I'm wondering if it's appendicitis or kidney stones.
I got the Mirena iud put in at my 6 week check up, so the nausea has me worried that it's an ectopic pregnancy.
Either way I'm anxious for my appointment!! I'll let you know how it goes!

Congrats Swep!!! TWINS!!! <3

Brandy I'm so glad everything is fine and CONGRATS ON THE BABY GIRL!!

Mrs I sure hope everything goes well at your scan!!!

I guess :witch: is coming back for me :( I had my ablation :( (took all of the uterine lining out, sometimes it can grow back...sometimes not) Anyways I haven't had an AF since August...so no AF for Sept, Oct, and Nov....well hello welcome to December :( cramps and everything else....went to the potty and of course :witch: hello how are you :( GRRRRR....looks like I need to go ahead and have my partial hyster....I'm so scared though after my last surgery my stats went crazy :( bp went up and o2 level way down low I was on oxygen for a whole day :( I'm in so much pain though something has to give!!

Amdrea this is the first time I've been back on here in a while. Did you ever figure out what was wrong?

Just popped in to say Merry Christmas girls!! I hope everyone's Christmas is wonderful for you!! Here's a picture of my sweet little prince for his first Christmas <3
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/80412C6E-9144-4B9D-9D73-9B92C362F4BF-647-0000006500F47DCF_zps044705a3.jpg

He is soooooooo adorable and handsome!! What a cute little prince you have!!

I haven't been on lately either....I've just got off another AF I assume...who knows what in the heck my body is doing....I guess having random bleeds....no clue...I think it must be getting time for me to have a hysterectomy...I don't even like that word though it scares me to death! I had complications on my last surgery that wasn't even "that much" and it totally scares me to death to have a larger surgery but I've gotta do something :( my insides need to come out and the dr. warned me it'd be sooner than later :( I'm not even 30 yet I feel so "young" to have this many female issues :( But I know what has to be done...just when I can get the nerve to do it!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :) I sure did :) The kids had a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->