Those using some sort of contraception...

mandaa1220

Reaction score
How many of you STILL have used a pregnancy test in the past few months? :rofl:

:hi:

We did have an antibiotic related slip up or three though.....

I feel like the people on this forum know what's expected so much, that the slightest offset appears to be a pregnancy symptom (me included), so I was wondering if other people feel the NEED to test as often as me? :haha:

I haven't actually done it (yet :haha:) but I've considered it!!

:laugh2:
I have! It was when I changed pills, though and new one gave me loads of symptoms, so I thought we might have a had an accident!

...but I do have spares in the cupboard too...
LOL!

I am using condoms and I have to confess that sex has been very painful since the birth and that was 9 months ago. My GP tells me this happens to over 50% of women with the trauma so basically have not really done it enough to take a test, plus my period only returned a month ago.
I am going to be ttc soon so better get that stock of sticks in!

I didnt xD. I have never used one .

Yes sure have. We are on the pill and i still had all the symptoms that i had when i was first preggers and i was SURE i was... but i'm not....
:huh: lol

Mee... :blush: I was waiting for AF after coming off BCP and switching to condoms, I thought I would double check before a trip to the doctors .. was neg obviously :rofl:

Now I'm just waiting for blood results to see whats going on?! Still no AF! Damn :witch:

I have! It was when I changed pills, though and new one gave me loads of symptoms, so I thought we might have a had an accident!

LOL!

I have a spare one in my top draw too. Has to be used by December so looks like I might POAS for the sheer hell of it yet. :haha::haha:

me, i have done a few. 3 months after i came off the pill i had all the pg signs. used about 5 :rofl: af showed up in the end though (obv) xx

I did after my m/c as I got pregnant even though I took the pill religiously. That's been my reasoning for doing them for the last 4 months! :p

LOL!

I have a spare one in my top draw too. Has to be used by December so looks like I might POAS for the sheer hell of it yet. :haha::haha:

:rofl:

Yes im on the depo and dont have periods but had other symptoms lol so ive tested 4 times in just under 6months lol

Umm....I tested three times in the past two weeks :blush:

In my defense, I just stopped my BC so my first cycle was way off. I was through day 39 before AF showed up. So there I was--cranky, tired, bloated, and crampy--for two weeks. I kept buying tests because I was paranoid and didn't know if I had to stop drinking my wine or not!

Oh, and I have a spare (or two, or three!) in my drawer at the moment. :haha:

Me, but we were only using the withdrawl method at the time.

I used to take them every 3m when i was on the implant as i never had AF.

Yup. We use condoms but if AF is ever, like, five minutes late, I manage to convince myself that I NEED to test. If I had unlimited funds I'd probably test every single month, but I'm trying to stop the madness for the sake of our finances. yes, I have a problem.

Yup. We use condoms but if AF is ever, like, five minutes late, I manage to convince myself that I NEED to test. If I had unlimited funds I'd probably test every single month, but I'm trying to stop the madness for the sake of our finances. yes, I have a problem.

:rofl: this is exactly waht i was looking for in this thread! i knew there were some of you out there!

:rofl: this is exactly waht i was looking for in this thread! i knew there were some of you out there!

Busted :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->