Those who are TTC Nº1, do you worry about...

I still teach English, just not at uni, I teach in an academy, prep for the cambridge exams. I didn't know the pumpkin /watermelon had anything to do with having AF, I am a bit clueless with this, sorry the witch caught you, we will have to tip water on her like Dorothy did XXX

It's a seasonal joke, lol.

It started out as a vodka soaked melon, but not everyone appreciated the humor. :haha:

:haha::haha: I did, I even drank a vodka soaked watermelon (literallly) on a night out with work!!:haha::haha:

Sorry calm, it it is only a bit of fun as Dmom says. :hugs::hugs:

YES, YES, YES. Let´s tip water over the withch Like Dorothy! anything to keep her away from us!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm, wow what a coincidence!!!

I used to teach in an academy as well, preparing for Cambridge exams. That is what I did when I used to live in Barcelona.

I used to teach business English in Companies as well. Do you do that as well?

No, never done business English, but have plenty of friends that did! I want to go back to primary after (if) have a kid. This year I have PET and FCE :D

And with all those coincidences we need to be bump buddies Sus!

Yes, we have loads of coincidences!!!! It would be great to be bump busddies!

Oh PET and FCE... uugghh memories!!!! Have you ever taught CAE as well?

I now teach Spanish in Cardiff University, and our courses are linked to DELE examinations. Unfortunately that is not my full time job, I just teach two evenings a week. I work as a trainer with unemployed people during the day and I teach nothing related to languages...

Wow, primary school, that would be great! Kids are amazing in school!

I did CAE last year. I have an advanced group this year, but they are not going for the exam. I usually teach kids between 5 and 7 at primary, its a lovely age, very tiring though. I think I am CD7, so right behind you, you show me what do to and I will follow! :D

Edit. No, I am CD8 actually :)

Ok I will show you then Lol!
I am having a NTNP moth this one, as I have been stressed with work and my cat is very ill. But hey we have just made a deal, if I have a bfp you have to follow me and get yours just after me!:winkwink::flower:

Oh, I can sympathise about your cat, did you ever read my thread about my cat in GS?
Well, if you didn't here it is. She is better now, cats truly do have 9 lives (only 7 in Spain)

Unfortunately mine wont get better...
I posted on the Pets thread about her... don´t want to start another sad thread here....

For some reason I cant access your link

Oh gosh, i am terrible with sad things related to animals :( Are you a member of Girly Sanctuary, that could be the reason you can't?

Ah no, I am not!
Will have a look at that now!
Just posted a photo of my furbaby on the Pets Thread.

Could you give me the link of your pic?

The forum has changed by the way, it looks different all of a sudden

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"