Those who had an Early scan...

MemmaJ

Reaction score
AND have now had their baby's gender confirmed, I would be interested to see your Early scan pictures if you wouldn't mind, so I can test out the Ramzi gender theory..! You don't have to post the gender with the picture if you don't want, I can always try to guess based on he Theory and you can tell me if it's right or wrong!

I believe the scans must be from between 6 and 8 weeks (may be OK up to 9 weeks?).
I'm only 6 weeks pregnant but will be having a private Early scan between 7 and 8 weeks and would like to know how accurate this thing can be..! :)

This is my 8 week scan pic. I was between 8 and 8+3 at this scan and it was abdominal. Had a scan this weekend at 16+3 and confirmed boy!

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
This is our girl at 7 weeks 6 days.

Attachments

• 7w6.jpg
    7w6.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
Interesting, I'd definitely have said Girl from yours PubMissus! Couldnt really tell from yours Ceri as I can't see enough around the sides - congratulations on your boy though (I see you already have a girl!) :)

This scan was around 7 weeks. We found out bubs is a he a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 7 weeks.jpg
    7 weeks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
This is my 5+3 private scan I had done early on :cloud9: I dont find out the gender for another 2 weeks so your guess would be lovely :flower:

Attachments

• 5_week_odds (1).jpg
    5_week_odds (1).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
I had this scan at exactly 8 weeks. I found out a few days ago that i'm having a girl!

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member