Those who have been pregnant before.

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
What are you finding different from your last pregnancy? Were your symptoms the same when you first found out you were expecting?

Ive bin sicker this time. Boobs are sore this time too. And tiredness is unbearable!

I've been much sicker this time. My backs also a lot weaker, and more painful.

I cant remember much tbh.
I was awfully sick with my first, not as bad with my second, not sick atall with my third, but quite sick with this one.
Dident have back ache with first 2, but last one and this one is quite bad.
Bad headaches this time, dont think they were this bad with others.
And im bigger, wasent showing at this point with the others, but im showing quite alot already with this one, having said that, i was bigger before i got pg this time than i was with others.

This time I am SOO much more hormonal :hissy: it's never been this bad before. My moodswings are all over the place. It's getting hard to deal with :hissy:

i was REALLY sick with my 1st up until about 5 months i was constantly being sick, whereas this baby iv been sick only a couple of times, but im having headaches everyday this time which i never had before, and really sore nipples which i never had before either

My first pregnancy i was sick the first 12 weeks but it wasnt that bad and i went massive and spread everywhere and had a boy. This pregnancy hasnt been that nice i was really sick until i was 20weeks and i lost alot of weight and ive had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth that has refused to go away. I didnt start showing til i was about 25weeks and have a really neat bump on the front and this one is a girl :)

The only thing different from this pregnancy to my others is that I showed more quicker and during the first and second trimesters I gained weight more quickly than the others, even though I ate the same. Oh, and my boobs are less sore with this one than my others.

Each pregnancy I've had no morning sickness and no cravings.

Symptoms were the same when I found out this time and the others. My first symptom was hunger first thing in the morning whereas I could usually not eat until supper time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->