Those who have stayed team yellow and found out with the other?

I didn't find out the first time and although the surprise was nice I didn't feel prepared at all not knowing. I didn't even have a girl name picked when I went into labour so it was a good thing I had a boy lol. This time I found out and I feel more relaxed about it. I plan this to be our last so it's nice to know I can get rid of all DS's baby clothes and buy girl stuff and I won't have to worry about organizing all that with a newborn and toddler. Personally I like being organized and feel flustered when I'm not so I think i like knowing more. But I do think it's fun to experience both....I don't think you will regret it either way.

Andi, we are due the same day! This one is going to be another boy for me!

We found out with my first (boy) and second (girl). This one we are staying team yellow - doing it differently and want the experience of having the surprise at the end!

Just had my team yellow baby and it was really fun!! (I knew the sex with my first) I had just pushed out baby and they put her on my chest and Asked if I wanted to know know what it was, I asked them to give me a second to catch my breath (no pain meds) she told me it was a girl and I asked them all to not tell my husband, he came running in with my son and i just smiled and burst out with it's a girl! He wanted a girl so badly I was thrilled to be the one to tell him. Then our 3 year old son told everyone her name ❤ it was really special.

I found out my first was a boy and although I loved knowing, I decided I really want to experience the surprise this time! I really don't have a preference either way. Also I'm booked to have an elective c-section this time so already know the baby's birthday, I would like something to be a surprise!

We didn't find out for my DS but this time decided to find out (and I did a NIPT so I already know it's another boy). With my DS I really wanted a boy/thought he was a boy (not sure which influenced which!) and when he was born it was an amazing,happy moment.

We wanted to find this time though, to do it differently and have a new experience. I did have a slight preference for a girl this time (although I also had a feeling it was a boy!). We're not planning more than 2 kids so knowing we won't have a daughter is a bit of a sad feeling, and that sort of makes me feel like it would have been better not to have known, as the last thing I want to be feeling is sad!

But on the plus side, it does feel nice to be able to imagine our two boys, and reuse my DS's tiny baby clothes:cloud9:

I didn't find with my first baby and it was a lovely surprise. Although I had a feeling she'd be a girl the whole way through :) This time round we are going to find out - just for a different experience. Plus it'll be nice to be able to say to DD that she is going to have a baby brother/sister :) Name will be kept secret until he/she is here though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->