Those who now have LO was your 20 week scan gender prediction right?

thethomsons

Reaction score
Just wondering as we were told boy at 20 weeks but ever since no one has been able to be sure due to angle etc!

All but sure in my head but wondering about others experiences! X

I have not had my lo yet but was told at 15 weeks that it was a boy.. we have had many many scans from then onwards and watch his willy grow and even seen him use it lol.. there is know mistaking it been a boy

I think it's more inaccurate if your told its a girl. Ths worries me too, although I clearly saw the classics 3 lines at 16 weeks, and was told a girl 20 weeks. I'll have to see t to believe it.
What have they old you your having?

Yeah at 20 weeks said boy! It's just ever since they haven't been able to tell again!

They got my 20 week scan wrong. They told me girl! Theres deffo a boy in there! We booked a gender scan the same week after our 20 week scan as we were first told boy at an early gender scan! So good job i did have an early gender scan as i wouldnt of questioned the girl guess at the 20 week scan. He must of been hiding his bits as when she showed me the shot there was nothing between his legs lol.

Gets me wondering lol though dont know anyone who was told boy then had girl so totally expecting a little man!

I am no on baby 4 and all of mine have been correct so far :) I have 2 girls, a boy and pregnant with 2nd boy x

Third baby, all have been correct. While this one is not born yet, I've had sex confirmed at five ultrasounds since my 20 week one.

I was told boy at 16 weeks! And then girl at 20, 22 and 26 weeks. I'm going today for my growth scan and will ask to confirm! :) ill honestly be shocked if she comes out a boy.

I was told boy at 16 weeks! And then girl at 20, 22 and 26 weeks. I'm going today for my growth scan and will ask to confirm! :) ill honestly be shocked if she comes out a boy.

So????

DD1 was pedicted a girl at 20 weeks, all subsequent U/S's confirmed and she was indeed a girl!

This one is predicted a girl as well and we have seen a potty shot at each subsequent U/S since (we have had about 4 since the 20 week u/s) that clearly shows a little lady in there, so I am not expecting any surprises! By this point, I'm pretty sure we would have seen a willy if there was one! :flower:

Wow, you ladies are so lucky to have so many scans. We only get 2 in the UK. One at 12 and 20 weeks and that's it.

Girl at 15 week scan, 20 week scan & definitely a girl at 34 week scan :) I haven't had any other babies to give you feed back on but my sister was told that both hers were girls at 20 week scans and they were.

We were told with great pictures and an experience person at 15 weeks, 16, 18 w 6 d that it was a girl! Went to the scan at 20 weeks and it was suddenly a boy. We couldn't believe it... Lol we've had a ton of scans since then and have even seen his man parts in 3/4d so no denying he's a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->