Those WTT...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Do you have any babies in the family that sort of help you take your mind off having a baby?

I have a niece (23 months old) who helps the broodiness. I love her so much almost as if she was my own. She is adorable and sweet and calls me MiMi as she can't say Amy :cloud9:

I find she takes the edge of the wait, does anyone else have this?

I have a sister in Berlin(didnt grow up with her) who has two children , but nothing in closer proximity.

I do but they live in the Midlands and I live in the North West = [

xx

I have 4 nieces but I havent seen them for 2 years :( we have a godaughter who is 2, so she keeps us occupied! and her Mummy is pregnant with no.2 so we will be able to go gooey over him/her in November :) xx

The youngest in our family is about 18mths old but we don't see him very often and they don't live nearby. Likewise we've got 3 couples amongst our friends who each have two kids under 3 - but again don't really see them.

Not seen our nieces and nephews since we made the decision to TTC next year - wonder if I will feel differently around them (in a good way) knowing we will be trying for our own next year?

K x

I have alot of close friends who have not long had babies, so thats lovely. Plus my son is still a toddler so I still feel like hes my baby!

I have a month old nephew who lives pretty much as far away as possible in the US. I don't know when I'll see him but his birth has not helped the broodyness, it made it worse, which was when I joined this forum! This forum isn't helping me neither! haha

I have two young nieces ( nearly 2 and nearly 3), and they just made me more broody! Every time i see them (which is quite odten) i just get this deep, emotional longing- its like an ache! It makes me realise how much i want one, i want to be doing all the things i hear they've been doing!

My friend has a 10month old and I see them alot but it just makes me more broody!

Iv got loads of young children and babys but tbh it helps while im with them but once i leave it makes me worse. Even when im having to pace the floor all night because they are teething it makes me broody.

I have a month old nephew who lives pretty much as far away as possible in the US. I don't know when I'll see him but his birth has not helped the broodyness, it made it worse, which was when I joined this forum! This forum isn't helping me neither! haha

I totally agree! I am wanting babies more after coming on here! But talking to others WTT who feel the same really helps me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->