Thought I had a date to aim for

suzimc

Reaction score
I had a phone call about pm from a consultant to tell me that one of her patients needed my c-section slot and that my consultant said that was ok so I was being put back 3 days.
You can imagine how I felt, I've had a crap pregnancy and the only thing that has kept me going lately was that date!
I've cried for the last 6 hours, my husband is so fed up with me that he's gone to bed and left me sobbing on the sofa, apparently I'm being unreasonable (consultant) and taking it too much to heart (husband). My mum says don't get upset its bad for the baby!! How am I supposed to stop it?

Oh, I'm so sorry suzimc! I'd be frustrated too :(. Thinking of you and sending happy thoughts your way.

thanks Tracey
Have now decided to turn tears into productivity and have spent the day painting the hallway of our house. I'm now covered in gloss paint and knackered but much happier...maybe overdoing it a bit but I figure what the hell I'm 37 weeks the worse that can happen is I'll screw up the consultant's plans if the wee one decides to pick his own date! I'm planning on laying new flooring tomorrow and getting Andy to put up a new blind then our house will be looking lovely to welcome our baby into!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->