Thought I had a miscarriage but still a line?!?

JoshuaMum

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So here is my essay of the very confusing two weeks I've had...
So 3 days before AF was due I felt sickness, could smell car fumes (giveaway as happened when preg with my 2 sons) so anyway I took a tesco test and blow me it was very faint but pos. we weren't trying and using protection. So I tested 8/9/10/11dpo line still there within time but only slightly darker each time. Wake up 12dpo and little bit of blood! ( I know what's happening as had 2 mmc already) over 2 days red blood med flow no af pains and still feeling sick. So yesterday I took a test 4 days after bleeding has stopped and its pos! Still faint but darker than before and more prominent...what is happening?? Through tout these 2 weeks I've had a few sharp pains nr ovaries. Sooo confused. Never bleed with my other 2 and line was darker. Any help or experience ladies is very appreciated :) xx

Sorry also meant to say I did a first response 11dpo and neg.

After I had a MC in feb it took two weeks for my tests to go neg.
But it's possibly you're still pregnant and just had a bleed. Best bet it to ask to get a blood test done :)

Thanks misscalais, I've experienced mmc twice and the hormones went within 2 days both times. But also very possible mmc. Just odd that the line is darker. Hoping and praying everything ok but prepared for the worse x

I say get your bloods done. I have no experience of this so not much help

Hope everything works out ok for you, sounds like you have had a rough time.
I would definitely go to doctor so your not second guessing and left wondering xxx

I'd see your doctor. Lines can linger:( but maybe there's a bean in there

how nerve wrecking for you! This really sounds like it could go either way: lingering hormones or just a small bleed in the beginning of a pregnancy. Remember that how dark the line is is also affected by how concentrated your urine is that day. I would get two blood hcgs done a few days apart to see if levels are rising or dropping. Let us know how it turns out!

I'm really not sure because a lot of women bleed around period time even when pregnant, when I had mmc I still got a positive about 2 weeks later but it faded.

:flower:

I have had servere bleeding in this pregnancy (no pains or clots though) and two scans all ok, show a patch where there is blood but no explanation of what the blood , horrible bleeding though.

Call your MW or EPU and get scanned, you need to know either way. Hugs and good luck.

I'm going through the exact same thing, doc said to do hcg test, I did, hcg level at 77, now I have to wait until Friday to test again, sooooo confusing :cry:

Thankyou everyone, got a doctors appointment tomorrow :) guess I am too scared but intrigued also to find out what blood results are. Ahh the waiting game. I've had such a bad headache near on migraine for 2 days now :( Still feeling incredible sick. Who knows!! Wish pregnancy was straight forward!!
Let me know what's happens joycew. Good luck xx

These are my tests, positive right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 19
I can definitely see two lines hun but they are very faint. When were these done xx

I see a line too! Joycew I'm obsessed too :( Trying so hard not to be and does us no good! Hopefully by I'm guessing next week now ill know more with 2 bloods being done x

Just wanted to say I've got my fingers crossed for you <3 keep us updated

Thank u all. 35 hours till I test again..... No pregnancy symptoms today :-( actually sad about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->